Skins

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

:duck:

Lady+Gaga+Lady+Gaga+Arriving+Style+Fame+

tumblr_mf73sgjF2I1qh96tgo1_500.png

lady-gaga-brown-hair.jpg

lgagahaar2.jpg

All of these looks are amazing and anything but "pedestrian" in my opinion. But I guess it's not everyone's cup of tea :shrug:

​Omg so dull, with the exception of the photo of her from 2007 but its far darker (more on the black side) than the "Vuitton brown" of 2012 that I was referring to.

I mean im not saying she was straight up ugly with brown hair, but she looked boring as hell.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

​Platinum blonde just makes her look like a follower. I want her golden blonde like this 

003~19.jpg

​I always thought it was so strange that this wig was never used again. The other V Magazine looks each got pretty iconic promo spots, were used at Swinefest and were all featured in the Applause video, except for this one :huh:

blacklistedd

​Yeah but during her earlier years like in 2008 she had sort of a gray hue to her blonde hair and in 2009 she would make her medium blonde hair look more vibrant by making it look more white from using purple shampoo. I mean if she's doing platinum blonde I'm sure it won't look bad now that she has a new amazing makeup artist. 

I forgot to mention Beyonce was blonde-brown too!

But yes, her pale blonde was always dope. Like I said in my other post, im not really into yellow-y/bronze-y blonde.

Kermit

inb4 Psychedelic Fiber optic hair :duck::duck:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Head Empty

​Omg so dull, with the exception of the photo of her from 2007 but its far darker (more on the black side) than the "Vuitton brown" of 2012 that I was referring to.

I mean im not saying she was straight up ugly with brown hair, but she looked boring as hell.

​Well I'm very much into brunette's so you could say I'm a little biased :green:. But still, I think any haircolor could look good with proper traitment + outfits.

Alien Tulip

or even an ashy blonde color like this would be refreshing too​

lady-gaga-porter6-570.png

blacklistedd

​Well I'm very much into brunette's so you could say I'm a little biased :green:. But still, I think any haircolor could look good with proper traitment + outfits.

​I like brunettes too. I just don't think that shade of brown compliments her. It takes away her edge. During that 2012 photo era you posted she looked like some random basic chick that shops at urban outfitters and listens to lana del rey.

Head Empty

or even an ashy blonde color like this would be refreshing too​

lady-gaga-porter6-570.png

​I was actually opposed to her going back to blonde untill you reminded me of this look. I'd still kill for this entire style to have its own era :giveup:

forslayage

Wait a second. I'm not a hair expert, but if she were just bleaching her hair she wouldn't need two bowls, right? Riiiiight?

:saladga:

​when bleaching you need a bowl for the developer and the bleach, then you pour the developer/bleach into the other bowl that has the other substance in it and mix. 

Dangerous Man

This thread should had not existed at the first place, I just broke and ripped-off my non existing vajajay. :saladga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

forslayage

THE NEW SINGLE: "LETS ****ING PARTY" FROM LADY GAGA'S BRAND NEW ALBUM "BARCODE"

:toofunny:

Head Empty

​I like brunettes too. I just don't think that shade of brown compliments her. It takes away her edge.

​Oh alright, I can see that :yes:. I prefer that 2008 darker shade as well (I'd love it if she went all-natural, which I assume is perhaps even a tad darker), but I'd be here for Mary Jane as well :hehe:

She'll probably be anything but brunette though :giggle:

Rifek

Maybe she's preparing for her wedding.

All those wedding-dress posts etc.

I think this Saturday something will happen.

And it's BTW anniversary !!

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

blacklistedd

​Oh alright, I can see that :yes:. I prefer that 2008 darker shade as well (I'd love it if she went all-natural, which I assume is perhaps even a tad darker), but I'd be here for Mary Jane as well :hehe:

She'll probably be anything but brunette though :giggle:

​I love dark hair on her. Either dark hair or super super light. Anything inbetween to me is sort of a yawn. But I mean, free will.

Archived