💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga goes platinum blonde

Skins

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

Such a long process, I'd just go to the d--g store and buy Feria extra light bleach blonding, throw it on for an hour, rinse it off and then use my Moroccan argan oil and tea tree conditioner followed by an avocado mask. But that's just me  

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPchamp

But I wonder what Lady Gaga does to prevent the blonde from going brassy after a few weeks? I hate when that happens. I heard you have to use a conditioner with purple pigments to keep it blonde not brassy. 

Sister

I am thinking that Gaga must be blonde for American Horror story.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Head Empty

Such a long process, I'd just go to the d--g store and buy Feria extra light bleach blonding, throw it on for an hour, rinse it off and then use my Moroccan argan oil and tea tree conditioner followed by an avocado mask. But that's just me  

But I wonder what Lady Gaga does to prevent the blonde from going brassy after a few weeks? I hate when that happens. I heard you have to use a conditioner with purple pigments to keep it blonde not brassy. 

​Maybe it doesn't get brassy because she doesn't do it within one hour but instead takes two days? :laughga:

Jokes aside; she said during The Fame era that she indeed uses purple shampoo to keep it as white as possible. Purple counteracts yellow tones.

Hellaboi

She is a chameleon, not because she change her hair colour, but because every time she does, she look like a different person, her character is ever changing, that even though we know is the same Gaga, we are witnessing this amazing artist changing from one person to the other before our eyes. 

hightopnikes

Getting that platinum without even releasing an album. :lolgaga:

​haha!! :hor: hopefully the album doesn't take too long 

Archived