Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry aims to release next album in 2016

Henry

Featured Posts

spookytanooki

I really like that the first and second paragraph are the same thing, reworded.

*I base this information on absolutely nothing*

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO, do you know how ignorant you sound? You don't know ANYTHING about her songwriting, yet you claim that she doesn't writes her songs? Katy writes all her own songs (both the discography & unreleased collection). Katy writes the lyrics and melody of almost all of her songs on her own (except for 11 songs). While her producers and some othersongwriters only compose the music (like beats, keyboard/synth, rhythms, and overall instrumentals). There is not even a Katy song where she doesn't has the writing credit. Katy only has 11 songs that she wrote their lyrics and melodies with other songwriters/lyricists (with only 1 per song). Bonnie McKee (7 songs with Katy) has said that she writes WITH Katy: http://youtu.be/z-wvEM36_Lc http://youtu.be/2SndcvpRErQ http://youtu.be/zQcgJjcM48c And Ester Dean (2 songs with Katy) also has admitted that she truly writes WITH Katy: http://youtu.be/qXo99qmpBQg http://youtu.be/nONbj7ydkik http://www.buzzfeed.com/kelleylcarter/ester-dean-pitch-perfect-2-and-her-biggest-hits?utm_term=.sq8ROR2E0#.nobMORdLx (skip to the Firework part) and even Sia (1 song with Katy) has said that it's hard to work with Katy as a songwriter on a song because Katy is the main writer and most of the ideas/concepts are from her own. If you want to argue about Katy's songwriting, do it with Greg Wells and StarGate http://tmi.me/1eYnGp http://popdust.com/2015/03/20/stargate-katy-perry-songwriting/ By the way, Katy has written and composed the lyrics and music of 10 songs in her discography completely all by herself solely (she has much more if you count her unreleased songs too). ​

3951048-4731560699-7297_.gif

You clearly have no idea what ghost writers are / saying something just for job security. I refuse to have this argument with a 14 year old :toofunny: 

Haroon

Why is this thread becoming a Katy vs. Gaga thing? This time it's not even the media doing the deed, it's us :duck: I don't really believe in this whole sabotage thing, people will buy what they like regardless of when it's released :shrug: Nor do I believe that Katy or any other artist are out to get Gaga, that's a very peculiar and twisted way of looking at things in my opinion :huh:  

Kacey Elizabeth

3951048-4731560699-7297_.gif

You clearly have no idea what ghost writers are / saying something just for job security. I refuse to have this argument with a 14 year old :toofunny: 

Wow, you are in denial. Keep on telling yourself that if it helps you to sleep at night, boo! <3

The fact that all of Katy's songs have something to do with her life and personality says a lot that she had a huge input on them and had a big hand on writing. Writers like Bonnie, Ester, Sia, Greg Wells, Sarah Hudson, and StarGate already have made tons of money for doing their jobs on Katy's songs (and songs of other people), so that doesn't makes any sense for them to try to lie about a thing like this just to keep their jobs. Btw, lots of Ghostwriters have came out and have said that they wrote songs FOR a certain artist and that artist wasn't involved in the writing process at all. Hmm, I wonder why that has never happened to Katy. Embarrassing. You just got owned by a 14 year old. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Dunk96

Just so long as Katy doesn't release her next album at the same time as Gaga,we're all good.

ARTPOPchamp

Honestly, it's not like we didn't see this coming. Of course she will be releasing music in 2016, Gaga is, so she will too. It's so predictable with music these days. Women from different labels releasing music at the same time because the label wants the competition to cause publicity. any publicity is better than none, or so they think. 

ARTPOPchamp

I honestly think Lady Gaga was trying to mend bridges with katy at Met Ball, or act as though she is, to try to prevent ARTPOP vs Prism round 2 happening again. Lady Gaga is smart, she knows Katy is coming back with new music next year, probably around same time as Gaga, she knows how both media and Katy are, Katy has been described as ruthless when an insider was talking about how competitive Katy is, they said she wants to be at the top and will do anything to get there.  I'm not saying this to cause a fight on here or anything, but it's believed Katy is buying twitter followers, thats why her twitter follower number is so high, and that she buys video views on youtube as well as awards. She will do anything to maintain that top spot. even buy success. And media tries to create a feud where friendly competition exists.

Prismatic

I just don't understand some people, if Gagz reason an album every year or other year, people will be praising her for releasing something, but if Katy release an album after a year or two, it's fault. She's too much for people *eyes rolled* and gotta love some people making drama and making every or almost every Katy thread Katy vs. Gaga. I love Gaga, but she didn't create the universe. Not everything revolves around her. Just because she release an album, other artist can't. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Kacey Elizabeth

I honestly think Lady Gaga was trying to mend bridges with katy at Met Ball, or act as though she is, to try to prevent ARTPOP vs Prism round 2 happening again. Lady Gaga is smart, she knows Katy is coming back with new music next year, probably around same time as Gaga, she knows how both media and Katy are, Katy has been described as ruthless when an insider was talking about how competitive Katy is, they said she wants to be at the top and will do anything to get there.  I'm not saying this to cause a fight on here or anything, but it's believed Katy is buying twitter followers, thats why her twitter follower number is so high, and that she buys video views on youtube as well as awards. She will do anything to maintain that top spot. even buy success. And media tries to create a feud where friendly competition exists.

Oh, who is that "insider" anyway? Is it a Hater who is living in his/her own delusional little world, making up stories like this to make himself/herself feel better to avoid the fact that Katy is doing extremely well, and worked her a** off to get there. Do you even know how obsessed you sound? First of all, all celebrities buy followers, likes, subscribers, and etc... across social media. Even Gaga. It's a common and natural thing in the world of celebrities. Second of all, YouTube views mostly come from VEVO views, and the thing here is that VEVO doesn't buys views. It just doesn't allow it. And if it was the case, all (or at least most) of Katy's videos would be huge by the terms of views on YouTube/VEVO, but no. Only 4 (soon 5 with TIHWD) of her music videos have a enormous amount of views on YouTube/VEVO. Same goes out with her awards. If she was buying awards, she would have had at least 300 awards and Grammys by now, but she has earned 240 awards. She clearly doesn't buys views or awards, and neither does her record label or management for her. If Katy wanted to be on the top, she would've hyped and promoted the s**t out of her materials, would've always talked about her #1 hits or success on interviews and social media, and etc... but no. She doesn't. She cares about her music and fans, and she is passionate and devoted about/to her art (just like Gaga). Katy is a very humble and real person, with a strong, inspiring, lovely, determined, beautiful, and down to earth personality, and she couldn't have cared less about how well she does on charts. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Whispering

Damn that dedication tho :applause:

those 14 year old girls are hardcore :yes:

Creyk

Gosh, she needs longer breaks.

​it will be 3 years since Prism, actually

That's long

monketsharona

and of course at the same time as Gaga :neyde:

​That's why I hope Gaga won't reveal absolutely anything about her album (music, theme, release date). I don't want to see another ARTPOP vs. Prism

Oh, who is that "insider" anyway? Is it a Hater who is living in his/her own delusional little world, making up stories like this to make himself/herself feel better to avoid the fact that Katy is doing extremely well, and worked her a** off to get there. Do you even know how obsessed you sound? First of all, all celebrities buy followers, likes, subscribers, and etc... across social media. Even Gaga. It's a common and natural thing in the world of celebrities. Second of all, YouTube views mostly come from VEVO views, and the thing here is that VEVO doesn't buys views. It just doesn't allow it. And if it was the case, all (or at least most) of Katy's videos would be huge by the terms of views on YouTube/VEVO, but no. Only 4 (soon 5 with TIHWD) of her music videos have a enormous amount of views on YouTube/VEVO. Same goes out with her awards. If she was buying awards, she would have had at least 300 awards and Grammys by now, but she has earned 240 awards. She clearly doesn't buys views or awards, and neither does her record label or management for her. If Katy wanted to be on the top, she would've hyped and promoted the s**t out of her materials, would've always talked about her #1 hits or success on interviews and social media, and etc... but no. She doesn't. She cares about her music and fans, and she is passionate and devoted about/to her art (just like Gaga). Katy is a very humble and real person, with a strong, inspiring, lovely, determined, beautiful, and down to earth personality, and she couldn't have cared less about how well she does on charts. 

Face it, Katy's peaked. She's not as popular with the GP as she was 2-3 years ago. People have grown tired of her and her lack of talent is being more apparent with the GP. Especially now that media is trying to pit her against Taylor Swift, Taylor is dominating the GP. Katy doesn't stand a chance

• AyaKara locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived