"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Gaga better release Q1. :nails: Katy can release in like August again. :nails: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Fame Romance

​Eh...Katy probably will try to make another bubblegum pop record and won't grow anywhere artistically...

Adele still hasn't even found a producer for her next album sooo 2016 is still up in the air 

And Gaga is keeping quiet, working with amazing producers, and is in a fresh happy state in life...

I think we all know who's going to sound better despite whatever charts or sales happen :thetea:

​Let's be real; we know if Katy, Gaga, Adele or another major pop girl releases a new album next year and Gaga's album is outsold by those other albums people will start calling her a big flop again, whether it is a quality album or not, the GP only care about the numbers.

Ladey Gagz

Bobby said no new music till 2016.

Wait people actually think Katy's releasing in 2016 because of gaga? :deadbanana: 2015 wwas too early for her to release again, so releasing in 2016 is only normal. They had released at the same time, it's normal that they would release the same year again since it takes approximately that much time to make an album. And I doubt Katy Perry would search online to see what Bobby is saying. Y'all acting as if other artist have to restrict themselves from releasing just to not coincide with Gags

Chromatislaps

pls don't cockblock Gagz this time....Gaga RELEASE YOUR ALBUM earlier or later then Katy...you need to shine again :giveup:

lego

Wait people actually think Katy's releasing in 2016 because of gaga? :deadbanana: 2015 wwas too early for her to release again, so releasing in 2016 is only normal. They had released at the same time, it's normal that they would release the same year again since it takes approximately that much time to make an album. And I doubt Katy Perry would search online to see what Bobby is saying. Y'all acting as if other artist have to restrict themselves from releasing just to not coincide with Gags

Wait, you said that Gaga didn't announce anything.

I just told you, no, but her manager kinda did.

And I'm sure Katy's manager knows and hears what other pop girls are planning. It's normal in that business I guess.

FreePalestine

Robinladen

​Let's be real; we know if Katy, Gaga, Adele or another major pop girl releases a new album next year and Gaga's album is outsold by those other albums people will start calling her a big flop again, whether it is a quality album or not, the GP only care about the numbers.

​The GP doesn't know about numbers lbr. Sia didn't sell more, but was still respected last era. It's also how she portrays herself next era and about marketing.

Sexxx

What is happening on this gif? I already felt embarrassment... :ohno:

​Alexandra Burke after she won The X Factor 2009 :lolly:

Haroon

OMG YES :giveup: Not too long until 2016, it might be the best year for pop since 2013 :excited2: 

Psychedelic

Let's hope her's and Gaga's releases have some space

​

hope it's good

prism wasnt good

gimme more of dark horse and less roar 

​this and this, mte! :lolly:

TimisaMonster

True...let's see how the media and GP treat Rihanna and R8 :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• AyaKara locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived