💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry aims to release next album in 2016

Henry

Featured Posts

Henry

enhanced-30454-1423445450-16.jpg

SINGAPORE: 'I Kissed A Girl' and 'Dark Horse' singer Katy Perry loves India, and would love to come back to the country. The singer apparently plans to come to India during the world tour of her next album, which is expected to release sometime in 2016.

According to Direct Management partner Steven Jensen, who is also famously known as manager for Perry and also former ‘American Idol’ finalist Adam Lambert, “She loves India and she would like to come to India. She plans to release her next album by 2016, so we hope to bring her to India after that.”

While attending a session at All That Matters in Singapore, Jensen also informed Radioandmusic.com that the chart topping singer would be more than happy to perform in India even if a promoter approached her for a one-off gig. The 30-year old pop sensation is currently on her ‘Prismatic World Tour’, which is in support of her 2013 album ‘Prism’.

During a session at All That Matters, he also revealed that Perry’s next tours will not include the same places she visited in Asia for her ‘Prismatic Tour’. This was part of the management’s decision, so that she could engage with her audience around the globe.

Source

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Queen of Pop is coming

ibhVXGX1udKVWq.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

OBEY

2013 teas
ready for the conspiration theories from delusional monsters
tumblr_mzgefgIBNh1srs3fco8_r1_250.gif

SissyFromSpace

Lets hope Gaga and Katy + the stans/fans are more friendly this era and both (G+K) are massively successful

j4arqb4yog4Pc.jpg

large.lady-gaga-katy-perry-met-gala.jpg.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

TimisaMonster

She probably assumes like us, that Gaga is unlikely going to release the album this year, so no surprise 2016 is her album release year...Katy is really trying it :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Red

inb4 Roar vs. Applause Round 2

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Adampervez

Meh i dont really care for Katy anymore. I really doubt that she will perform in new places since shes only really succesful in the US and europe. And it also really depends on if her next album is succesful or not.

Fame Romance

Gaga releasing new album the same year as Adele and Katy :saladga:

• AyaKara locked this topic
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived