💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga posts new selfies on instagram (May 21st)

Coop

Featured Posts

1blueshe

​Yes, I just replied the same way that idiot did that said straight s-x is "disgusting"... I don't have any problems with gay people. 

​Ok lol. I thought you where joking. All good :hug:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

Wait, is her hair short now? :duck:

nnnnnnn gags  pls

​Her hair has been short for a very long time now, she has just been wearing extensions.

Hecturr

Hair is more flexible, resistant to breakage.  Therefore, no breakage.  

​Yes, and? more flexible doesn't mean no breakage. if her hair had been in terrible condition, olaplex would've helped, but she still would've had some breakage. Let's not pretend olaplex is some magic additive that reverts processed hair back to virgin hair. bye felicia

Bradley

Omg, I have never seen this Gaga before. So health conscious, which is a very good thing. 

Kabexuela

​Yes, and? more flexible doesn't mean no breakage. if her hair had been in terrible condition, olaplex would've helped, but she still would've had some breakage. Let's not pretend olaplex is some magic additive that reverts processed hair back to virgin hair. bye felicia

Not here to yell above the rest.  My opinion is as good as yours.  Go yell at your mother dahhling but I use Olaplex daily on clients and know it's anatomy of the product so, yeah.  Don't try and belittle me with and your pigrezhilton attitude.

Juanjo

Although I loved her dark brown, natural hair, I am sooooo happy blondeGa is back! :party:

Hecturr

Not here to yell above the rest.  My opinion is as good as yours.  Go yell at your mother dahhling but I use Olaplex daily on clients and know it's anatomy of the product so, yeah.  Don't try and belittle me with and your pigrezhilton attitude.

​I don't know what a dahhling is, but it made me cringe. :awkney:  Not trying to bellitle you at all, just saying that you're wrong about the product. 

lavenderblondee

I wasn't a fan of how dark she was dying her hair, I would of liked natural or blonde. I think the hair looks great, can't wait to see more of it. :hor:

moonboywow

I wasn't a fan of how dark she was dying her hair, I would of liked natural or blonde. I think the hair looks great, can't wait to see more of it. :hor:

Gagamel

​Her hair has been short for a very long time now, she has just been wearing extensions.

​TIL.... where them blonde extensions at gags

JazzGa

Good tips, I struggle getting even lift when I bleach my hair and I think doing the roots in a separate round from the lengths will do the trick. "Bleach mad scientist"-- That's about right! If you play it safe and follow all the salon rules you'll never get platinum!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived