music news

Bad Blood breaks VEVO Record!

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

​Yeah like Swifties said with Red,"wait for the next one", 1989 was released and nothing, it didn't break Britney's record :awkney:

​Which fave ? Britney has the record since 2000, if you're talking about Gaga, she came close to it with BTW back in 2011. :bye:

Yeah, Britney snatched that record when numbers like that were pretty average. Today, people like Madonna and Ariana Grande can barely crack 100k first week. And sorry but Gaga didnt come close to the number, Taylor did. I'm not coming for Gaga at all, but in less than half a year 1989 will outsell BTW if it hasn't already. What I mean by that is that she is even beating Gaga at her peak in seven months. She touched the record with 1989 and will probably beat it with LP6. So try coming for Taylor's numbers all you want, but you just look like a fool

who will love me when the night is over

Ladey Gagz

Without any controversy :emma: She is rruthless this era and is snatching everyone's weave without any mercy :neyde: Only Taylord :woohoo:

Ladey Gagz

​Yeah like Swifties said with Red,"wait for the next one", 1989 was released and nothing, it didn't break Britney's record :awkney:

​Which fave ? Britney has the record since 2000, if you're talking about Gaga, she came close to it with BTW back in 2011. :bye:

You're coming at Taylor's numbers and defending Gaga for "coming close" when Taylor had bigger sales than Gaga :saladga: And in 2014 the sales are even worse. The hypocrisy is real :saladga: And no I'm not attacking Gaga, I'm just not a delusional stan 

RAMROD

I don't speak Polish, what's he saying?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PUKKIE

video is good yes. BUT her as an artist, not so sure, She is average at best. i honestly dont understand the hype around her at all.... like can someone who gets it explain to me? no rudeness please ... im not trying to undermine her work, im jus stating my observations. what is it about her tht makes her arguably the biggest force in music right now? ....:confused:

djBuffoon

video is good yes. BUT her as an artist, not so sure, She is average at best. i honestly dont understand the hype around her at all.... like can someone who gets it explain to me? no rudeness please ... im not trying to undermine her work, im jus stating my observations. what is it about her tht makes her arguably the biggest force in music right now? ....:confused:

​She's attractive, inoffensive, a typically strong musician, writes songs that are easy to remember/sing, and a production/promotional team that fully understands the power of marketability.

Basically, if you take her away from the bells + whistles, there is very little about her that is deserving of the huge status. But she has a cohesive and powerful group behind her which, combined with her natural charisma, creates a superstar.

Another day, another slay! :zilla:

Praise the TayLord! :pray:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Serendipity

Cant wait for Gaga doing 21 millions views breaking the record

​She needs to premiere the video at the Grammys/Oscars or VMAs to be able to do that

And after a bit of intense hype and promotion

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

HANZ

just go to youtube and you will see that Bad Blood, Blank Space and Shake it Off are all going to reach 1bn views eventually

3 billion views in just one era

:deadbanana:

gaga sis hurry the **** up and release a smash hit with a great music video, youtube is slaying right now, lol

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Serendipity

just go to youtube and you will see thart Bad Blood, Blank Space and Shake it Off are all going to reach 1bn views eventually

3 billion views in just one era

:deadbanana:

gaga sis hurry the **** up and release ansmash hit with a great music video, youtube is slaying right now, lol

​imagine if Gaga pulls another Bad Romance 1 billion views tbqh

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

HANZ

​imagine if Gaga pulls another Bad Romance 1 billion views tbqh

​just imagine

cristina.gif

unfortunatly she won't do anything related to music this year :(

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived