💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna reschedules Rebel Heart Tour

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

Whispering

​The entire process was rushed due to the album's leak, that of which Madonna had no control over, but unlike other artists, Madonna has a standard when it comes to her tours & she refuses to deliver an unfinished or rather an artistically unsatisfying concert. I'm sure for the long run, both Madonna & her fans would appreciate this decision, as the entire tour's quality is far more important than a minority group that had to rearrange their plans. This decision is beneficial to the majority of her fans, every decision comes with a price though, which i'm sure Madonna is very aware of, but oh well! what can she do! **** happens.

Fortunately, most artists and their teams have standards AND deliver on time.

Eh, then she and her team should plan the tour right in the first place. Seems like she and her team have planning and time management issues. Changing dates like this is a potential cost and possibly major inconvenience for fans during those dates. I know of a couple of fans from another board who are having to change plane tickets and vacation days. I'm sure they will live ;), but it is still an inconvenience and a cost to many. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

Fortunately, most artists and their teams have standards AND deliver on time.

Eh, then she and her team should plan the tour right in the first place. Seems like she and her team have planning and time management issues. Changing dates like this is a potential cost and possibly major inconvenience for fans during those dates. I know of a couple of fans from another board who are having to change plane tickets and vacation days. I'm sure they will live ;), but it is still an inconvenience and a cost to many. 

​From what i've seen, most artists have neither. Or at least their standards are not as high as Madonna's. & again, you're completely ignoring the fact that the album's leak rushed the entire process, meaning her and her team had no to little time to plan everything out, with an obvious demand from the label to put her on tour. Madonna shouldn't be the one blamed for management issues.

I'm curious about the other boards you visit, can you show me them? :)

TimisaMonster

Her hip is still sore from that nasty fall...she's almost 60 people...I'm not joking, as you get older you don't heal the same way. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Whispering

​From what i've seen, most artists have neither. Or at least their standards are not as high as Madonna's. & again, you're completely ignoring the fact that the album's leak rushed the entire process. Madonna shouldn't be the one blamed for management issues.

I'm curious about the other boards you visit, can you show me them? :)

That's too bad that you follow the wrong artists, then. :shrug:The artists I follow and enjoy have both high standards and deliver on time!

Yeah...no way in hell I'm telling you the music board and other artists' boards I go to! :smh:

Ladey Gagz

This still hasn't been confirmed by her team :duck: I'm curious to know if it's true or not

Jjang

That's too bad that you follow the wrong artists, then. :shrug:The artists I follow and enjoy have both high standards and deliver on time!

Yeah...no way in hell I'm telling you the music board and other artists' boards I go to! :smh:

​I guess the artists you follow didn't have their entire album leak 5 months before the 1st single was planned to be released too, but that fact is absence in your comments. ahaha :)

I can name a few artists that had their tours feel like a rushed mess, but i'd rather not create a fuzz, if you know what i mean. ;)

& that's too sad! your boards seem so interesting...! 

Whispering

​I guess the artists you follow didn't have their entire album leak 5 months before the 1st single was planned to be released too, but that fact is absence in your comments. ahaha :)

I can name a few artists that had their tours feel like a rushed mess, but i'd rather not create a fuzz, if you know what i mean. ;)

& that's too sad! your boards seem so interesting...! 

Make adjustments in the first place then.:shrug: They've known that the album leaked for months. The leak is an excuse. They already scheduled around the early release....make the right time table in the first place, so you don't cost your fans time and money! 

Nope, I really don't know what you mean, as the artists I follow have had excellent shows!  

So sad...too bad...those boards don't need some types, if you know what i mean. ;) ;) 

Jjang

Make adjustments in the first place then.:shrug: They've known that the album leaked for months. The leak is an excuse. They already scheduled around the early release....make the right time table in the first place, so you don't cost your fans time and money! 

Nope, I really don't know what you mean, as the artists I follow have had excellent shows!  

So sad...too bad...those boards don't need some types, if you know what i mean. ;) ;) 

They've made their adjustments obviously, and they weren't perfect. Cant blame them with this kind of tricky situation.

​As i said, i'd rather not create drama. :) 

Oh, come on! your boards seem so non existent, they need more people! 

AJH219

This still hasn't been confirmed by her team :duck: I'm curious to know if it's true or not

​There's a notice on both the American Airlines Arena and Philips Arena website about the delay. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Whispering

​As i said, i'd rather not create drama. :) 

Oh, come on! your boards seem so non existent, they need more people! 

Riiiight....because you're not here to create drama. Lolol

Nah, I'll just keep those places to myself and enjoy the hundreds of music fans there. I much prefer them with as few of certain types as possible. :) 

Ladey Gagz

​There's a notice on both the American Airlines Arena and Philips Arena website about the delay. 

Oh I guess it's official then :sweat: thanks for the info :party: 

JusKeepBreathin

I was told the Denmark date was moved today 5/22.

Does anyone know if thats true?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LORD GAGA

Another typical industry excuse for poor ticket sales. Do they seriously think we buy this swill? These tours are planned months, sometimes even a year in advance so that there's enough time between dates, no clashing with promo appointments, plenty of breaks in between legs, etc. I have never heard of the first few dates of a tour being rescheduled because the show needed more work. Removing these 5 dates means that the tour will start 11 days later than planned. That's a bizarre figure. Surely a delay should operate in week delays? Like, "this will take a week, this will take 2 weeks, this will take 3 weeks, this will take a month.,," etc. I've never heard "this will take 11 days." That's bizarrely specific. It just so happens that the new opening shows are in cities that had much better ticket sales. Coincidence? I think not. Of course Madonna would have hated to open up her tour with a date that underperformed. It'll be all over entertainment pages - "Madonna's opening date only has 50% attendance! The next few shows don't look much better!" It sets a bad precedent and gets people calling the tour a flop when it's just started. And Madonna is too proud for that and so are the record labels.

Out of all the dates that she could have rescheduled, that Atlanta one is definitely one of the most damaging choices. Atlanta is the only city in the entire Southern US that she is touring in. She isn't even going to Texas which is mad as that is a big draw for ticket sales. That means that all her Southern fans have descended on that Atlanta date. By rescheduling it, she has screwed up the plans of hundreds, probably thousands, of people who were travelling across several states to get to this show (probably have already book hotels and taken time off work) and might not be able to go now. To think that you're going to see a tour in 3 months and then to be told that you're going to have to wait 8 months instead...something tells me that her next trips to these regions is going to have a very frosty reception. She really annoyed her fans in Miami with the MDNA Tour when she showed up 2 hours late (ticketmaster is filled with negative reviews from that night) and now she screws them over again with her next tour.

Honestly, there's been so much disappointment going on in the live concert scene recently: Celine Dion cancelling several residency legs due to her husband's ill health, Kylie cancelling 7 European dates (including all 4 German dates) due to poor sales and ticket promoters going bust, Ariana Grande cancelling 2 dates due to clashing commitments, Zayn leaving 1D when the tour had barely started, Britney cancelling 3 of her residency dates due to ankle sprain, Mariah cancelling one of her 18 residency dates just 4 shows in due to bronchitis and now Madonna rescheduling the first 5 dates of her tour to 2016. At this moment in time, I'd be afraid to get tickets to see ANYONE live. They're all dropping like flies.

​I completely agree with everything you've stated... to those who think the extra 11 days will be able to make all the difference... think again, these tours are planned usually when the albums they are in support of are still in production, it takes a long time to process and apply for dates to venues.

JusKeepBreathin

​

​I completely agree with everything you've stated... to those who think the extra 11 days will be able to make all the difference... think again, these tours are planned usually when the albums they are in support of are still in production, it takes a long time to process and apply for dates to venues.

​Actually Miami and Puerto Rico Dates are just as bad to cancel as Atlanta. Right now there is no South America dates. So many fans from South America have booked hotel and plane tickets to see her. Probably most of the people who have tickets are from South America. Mean while most people in the caribbean go to Puerto Rico to see there faves in concert. Most recently Miley was there. The venue in PR is huge and with Madonna ticket prices she is going to make at least 2 Million per show, if it was selling well. It's an 18,500 seat venue.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Houdini

i'm going to the Montreal show on september 9th

can't wait to see the very first show

Archived