💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna reschedules Rebel Heart Tour

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Madonna has reschedule part of her Rebel Heart Tour. 

May 21, 2015,

Madonna rescheduled the first five dates of the tour and moved them to January 20, 23, 24, 27 and 28 in 2016. The singer confirmed that the delay was due to all the assembling and arrangements for the tour not being done within the timeframe given.

She released a statement saying, "As my fans already know, the show has to be perfect. Assembling all the elements will require more time than we realized. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause my fans. I can promise you this show will be worth the wait."

Miami 

Aug 29 and 30  ---> Jan 23 and 24

Atlanta

Sept 2 ---> Jan 20

Puerto Rico

Sept 5 and 6 ---> Jan 27 and 28

http://m.billboard.com/entry/view/id/126180

???????

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

My heart just skipped a beat... I was would pressed as **** if my show was postponed. Anyway, can't wait to have my existence slayed by Queen Medoner. The MDNE Tore was epic. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

JusKeepBreathin

The tour is flopping?

Not sure but the first dates were moved from August to January of the following year.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pure Adrenaline

mess

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

LORD GAGA

Yes the ticket sales are not as good as the MDNA tour nor even near it for that matter. however I'm sure tickets will sell fine overall, just not record breaking.

Batwings

CRAP. I have tickets to the show in Atlanta, and it got moved from September to January 2016! WTFMNDA???!!!???

boysboysboys

I wonder if it gets exhausting for Madonna stans to repeatedly adjust to her needs. She would rather make new music. 

Sugarfall

Ops someone is flopping here

​MDNA Tour & Sticky N Sweet did record breakingly well, Rebel Heart will probably pull artRAVE numbers with a much floppier album. The tour isn't doing bad at all. 

poor dickdonna her old boney knees giving out already in rehearsal ?? i wonder if the carbon-dating was incorrect? maybe shes actually older than we think thus her old hag body giving out.

​If you want to try to 'drag' someone at least be funny :smh: 

Haroon

I was about to cry before opening this thread, I know it sounds selfish but I'm so glad that this isn't my date :giveup: I am heartbroken for the fans it does affect though, I thought it'd be a few days or few weeks rescheduling, but it's like 4-5 months of a longer wait which is sad :noparty: I guess the bright side is that if it wasn't rescheduled then the first few shows would be rather messy, so the wait will pay off :spin: 

GagaMyBlood95

Oh that's a lot, but I guess it's not a big deal when it's said months in advance like this..

Spock

Thank GOD those aren't my dates :pray: 

felling sorry for the affected Medonsters though

who will love me when the night is over

Bellatrix

Phew, got a little scared there for a moment.

I feel sorry for everyone who has to wait so long tho :ohno:

Ladey Gagz

Omg I had a heart attack BUT NOW my tour dates are the opening nights :wao: :wao::wao: 

Archived