Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Fashion designers imagine wedding dresses for Lady Gaga

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

Lady Gaga, The Bride of the Decade.

http://wwd.com/fashion-news/designer-luxury/lady-gaga-wedding-dress-10130792/

What does one make for a woman totally untethered by convention, an ardent advocate of fantastical fashion, sui generis in the realm of fashiony celebrity? A woman who will command a torrent of international press? A woman who has virtually every living designer at her disposal?

djBuffoon

Lady Gaga — every designer’s dream client.

ha undeniable impact

Stephen

jokes on them shes gonna wear the most conventional wedding dress ever tbh 

tomsches

SOme of them are really cool! I'd like Gaga to wear them for an award show or something

Am I the only one really impressed that Gaga has sketches for her dress from renowned designers around the world? 

There's Chanel, Balenciaga, Monique L., Calvin Klein Collection... I mean wow.

BloodAndFire

“It will be totally for Taylor,” Gaga told WWD exclusively of her wedding dress plans. “It’s all about my man. I haven’t really thought about anything specific yet but whatever it is, it will be totally for him.”

Oh, Gags. If I were Taylor, I'd want you to choose the dress that would make you feel like the most beautiful bride. :flutter: I'm sure Taylor wouldn't care if she decides to wear a gift wrapper.... if you know what I mean. :hor:

JazzGa

"I haven’t really thought about anything specific yet"

To everyone was coming for me in the Vera Wang thread when I said I didn't believe she was going to wear Vera, suck a big one because yall were wrong. She hasn't picked her dress yet. My money's still on something personal like a design by Natali or her mother's dress, or something by one of her closest designer friends like a McQueen.

On topic: These are beautiful and I especially love the ones where the designer specifically drew Gaga's face. The Calvin Klein dress is stunning-- simple, flattering but still a little unconventional since it's slinky rather than voluminous. I didn't like any of the hookery ones tho. Hood by Air was just embarrassing "Lolz its s-xy cuz her tits and ass r hanging out BUT ITS CLASSY BECAUSE IT HAS LAPELS!!1"

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Bad Monster Kid

I would not want to be her right now. These are some amazing works of art and it will be hard for her to choose just one. 

The Sibling dress I need to see in person. Amazing. 

Archived