celeb

[Rumor] Source Claims Katy Thought Taylor's Video Was 'A Little Desperate"

Serendipity

Anybody here for POM 2.0?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Anybody here for POM 2.0?

Featured Posts

Spock

Also: This song could just as well have been written about any other pop star. What if Kylie Minogue is actually the backstabbing hoe. :udidnt:

​But but but Kylie Minogue is an Angel sent from heaven to bless the gays with glorious pop music. Those who don't have Kylie in their lives are just not worthy

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

Bad Blood was written long before any success and not a single thing about this video had anything to do with Kathryn :rip: 

Bad Blood was written about Katy, she had massive success as soon as the album dropped. 

The video's hype was built upon the feud with Katy and there's obvious parallels in Selena's character to Katy. The whole song is a diss track on her. :awkney: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Serendipity

​But but but Kylie Minogue is an Angel sent from heaven to bless the gays with glorious pop music. Those who don't have Kylie in their lives are just not worthy

​Tell the truth

Kylie preaches only love and world peace

Masterpiece

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Spock

​Tell the truth

Kylie preaches only love and world peace

Masterpiece

Queen of the World:legend: 

Serendipity

Queen of the Universe:legend: 

​Fixed it for you:kissga:

Spock

Bad Blood was written about Katy, she had massive success as soon as the album dropped. 

The video's hype was built upon the feud with Katy and there's obvious parallels in Selena's character to Katy. The whole song is a diss track on her. :awkney: 

So a bunch of black and white posters with random celebrities and nicknames chosen by them somehow translates as building hype upon the Katy feud, mkay    

And what other parallels besides both being female? 

Lmao the reach :toofunny: 

Spock

​Fixed it for you:kissga:

Pray for my blasphemy :pray: 

Serendipity

Pray for my blasphemy :pray: 

​It's okay sis:kissga:

To err is human, to forgive divine, and Queen Kylie is divine:legend::legend:

Blade

Also: This song could just as well have been written about any other pop star. What if Kylie Minogue is actually the backstabbing hoe. :udidnt:

​or Gagz:Chica:

Serendipity

Says the queen of ft rappers to get her #1 hits :lmao: 

​LOL the original queen is my fave Mimi

Honey remix feat Mas and the Lox

Thank God I Found You Remix feat. Joe and Nas

Fantasy Remix feat Ol Dirty Bastard

Loverboy (Remix) (Feat. da Brat, Ludacris, Shawnna, & Twenty II) 

Touch my Body Remix feat R. Kelly

Bye Bye Remix feat Akon and Lil' Wayne

Obsessed Remix feat Gucci Mane 

Queen Mimi was the original trendsetter, I can't believe how Katy gets the credit for this

darkchylde

"The source confirmed to Hollywood Insider"

sashay.gif

There is zero allusion to Katy on the song and even less in the video. Besides, Bad Blood isn't even a diss track. She does not insult, drag or try to come for Katy because, for one she, does not mention her and two, Taylor talks turned the situation into song about how it feels to be betrayed by a friend which many people can relate to. As for the video, I won't even bother explaining. The only people who have made this situation about Katy is Katy herself and her entourage. Taylor has not said anything besides when she annouced the song last year. 

So yeah, you should really educate yourself before coming for Taylor because this is like the fifth time you drag speweing nonesense. 

​Drag ha'. Destroy ha'. Put ha' to death.

darkchylde

​Taylor's had massive success since Speak Now was released. Katy can't say she's sold a million albums a week, Taylor's done that three times in a row.

The video's hype was built upon the starring of many many famous friends such as Jessica Alba, Hayley Williams, Kendrick Lamar and Zendaya. And there's not a single diss on the song about ANYONE. The track talks about what it feels like being betrayed by a friend.

I'd like to see Katy Perry fans focusing on her talent instead of the drama around her for a change, but we all know that can't happen.

Archived