Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Despicable Me: Minions Thread

Serendipity

Will you watch DM 0?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Will you watch DM 0?

Featured Posts

Serendipity

220px-Minions_poster.jpg

Minions

Minions is an upcoming American 3D computer-animated comedy film and a prequel/spin-off to Despicable Me (2010) and Despicable Me 2 (2013).

It is being produced by Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures.

Written by Brian Lynch, it is directed by Pierre Coffin and Kyle Balda, and produced by Chris Meledandri and Janet Healy.

Sandra Bullock voices Scarlet Overkill, the villain of the film and Jon Hamm will voice her husband, inventor Herb Overkill.

The film is scheduled to be released on July 10, 2015.

The film was first foreshadowed in the ending credits of Despicable Me 2, where Stuart, Kevin and Bob, three of Gru's minions, are seen auditioning for the film

Trailer

Release dates

June 18, 2015 (Australia)
July 10, 2015 (United States)

Cast

Pierre Coffin as Kevin, Stuart, Bob and the Minions
Sandra Bullock as Scarlet Overkill, an ambitious villain
Jon Hamm as Herb Overkill, an inventor and Scarlet's husband
Allison Janney as Madge Nelson
Michael Keaton as TBA
Steve Coogan as TBA
Geoffrey Rush as TBA
Jennifer Saunders

Plot

Minions are small, yellow creatures who have existed since the beginning of time, evolving from single-celled organisms into beings who have only one purpose: to serve history's most despicable masters.

After accidentally destroying all their masters, including a T. Rex, Genghis Khan, Napoleon and Dracula, they decide to isolate themselves from the world and start a new life in Antarctica.

By 1968, the lack of a master drives them into depression, so Kevin comes up with a plan to find a new one.

Joined by the rebellious teenager Stuart and kid Bob, they arrive at a villain convention, where they compete for the right to be henchmen for Scarlet Overkill, a stylish and ambitious villain determined to dominate the world and become the first female super-villain.

Travelling through New York City, they end up in London, where they must confront a threat to the existence of all Minions.

Source: Wikipedia

I love Despicable Me so much

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

FRANK1991

Despicable Me 2 was so disappointing so no, not in theaters

I'll just watch it when it comes out online :laughga: 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

RAMROD

Hoping to be better than Penguins of Madagascar films spin off last year which was vapid, barren and annoying.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived