💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pitch Perfect 2: Thoughts

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

But I thought ARTPOP just flopped without an impact? Haters are wrong again. Gaga keeps winning. :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Creyk

​There's a link in the VIP section of FOTP. :gum: 

​sis...I'm on like, track 7 now and I have to agree...these are not great :deadbanana:

the riff off was tragic....and the one in the first movie was so good

bionic

​sis...I'm on like, track 7 now and I have to agree...these are not great :deadbanana:

​especially awful when compared to the first one :giveup:

buy bionic

iamsean

I saw it last night too. Rebel was absolutely hilarious but everyone else's jokes and 'funny' moments really failed to make me laugh :crossed:

I've downloaded the album though ofcurss, i love acapella :sara:

The movie gets very bad reviews. Like literally only 1 star out of 5...

And not just with one newspaper, highest I've seen around was 2.5.. I don't know what to think.

One Five Ten

And not just with one newspaper, highest I've seen around was 2.5.. I don't know what to think.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/pitch_perfect_2/

It has positive reviews... 68% and average rating 6.1/10...not stellar but good reviews.

Prometheus

​especially awful when compared to the first one :giveup:

​I don't think the songs were as good (kind of wish they pulled out some more contemporary stuff, especially at the riff off), but I think it was done well. 

​I don't really go by newspaper reviews. I think it's a pretty good sequel (which is hard to come by). 

the riff off was tragic....and the one in the first movie was so good

​I KNOW I was like SLAY this riff off will be great! Then like... what?

Versace

The comedy genre is solid in this one , way funnier than the first movie by a long shot but the singing and arrangements weren't as good as the first movie.

RAMROD

I don't get why is it popular or why is it getting huge opening week.

The films is really bad.

Perhaps because it's a standard chick flick that need no brainer.

It feels like Glee with Fat Amy on it.

It is one of the worst film I watch this month, another one being Tomorrowland.

At least Tomorrowland is pleasing to the eye, aside of its environmentalist propaganda which was blatant near the end of the film, to the point I felt preached on, which bothers me.

Mad Max and Far From The Madding Crowd are still the best films I watched this month. 

Still doubting if I should check San Andreas.

It looks so boring with those disaster genre type, to me, nothing does it better than Twister yet.

So I may be better to look forward to June films, Jurassic World being on top of my list.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rudz Xinc

just watched it last night, I agree, it's a good sequel, but the first one is better, and the music from the first movie also better

Look at those clowns

Dorothy Gale

I liked it, I also found the ARTPOP promo hilarious. I also agree that the music wasn't nearly as enjoyable in this one, but it was okay. 

TimisaMonster

It was OK but not as funny as the first...just more crude and raunchy with the racist and s-xual comment every 5 minutes... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived