Nintendo announces E3 plans

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Redstreak

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Luiz

large.jpg

:omg: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Tove Lo

Who cares about that, BETHESDA IS GOING TO BE THERE AND MIGHT ANNOUNCE FALLOUT 4. :wao::wao::wao::wao:

hop on that **** like a maniac

Redstreak

Who cares about that, BETHESDA IS GOING TO BE THERE AND MIGHT ANNOUNCE FALLOUT 4. :wao::wao::wao::wao:

​

Who cares about that,

​

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Tove Lo

​

​

​Don't you dis fallout sis

fallout is love

fallout is life

hop on that **** like a maniac

Iwontell

Witcher 3 is coming out next week and that's all that matters! :pray:

I'm really looking forward to see more of ROTR and that's pretty much it...I don't think PS or Xbox are announcing anything that interesting this year, tbh. Maybe Microsoft will show some other form of hollow lens integration with games and Sony will tease an overhyped game that will turn out to be kinda boring (e.g. The Order 1886)... :P

As for nintendo, I abandoned it :wtfga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

T3ARS

My little heart wants a new pokemon game even though i know it wont be at E3 :pray:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

My little heart wants a new pokemon game even though i know it wont be at E3 :pray:

​

Archived