💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mad Max: Fury Road; In Theaters now! GO see it!

Hellspont

Featured Posts

Hellspont

MM-Main-Poster.jpg

Starring Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy, Mad Max: Fury Road is the 4th entry in the Mad Max Franchise that started in 1979 with "Mad Max" starring Mel Gibson as the title character. This spawned 2 sequels "Mad Max: Road Warrior" and "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome"

It takes place in a post apocalyptic world where water is a commodity and women are slaves to men. Charlize Theron places Furiosa, a badass female character who is traveling with several escapee slaves. They join up with Max (Tom Hardy) and are chased by insane clans of mad men, this movie is essentially one giant insane car chase. 

Go see this and support this film, this movie has been in forms of development for 15 years, the wait is over!

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/mad-max-fury-road This universal acclaim :legend: 

LoveandMagic

I can't wait! The previews have got me so pumped!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Hellspont

I can't wait! The previews have got me so pumped!

​no one is having this movie, these kids need schooling :thetea:

LoveandMagic

​no one is having this movie, these kids need schooling :thetea:

​Maybe they haven't seen the originals? It's been ages, but I remember them being such a blast!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

AbuHassan1992

yoo I watched it last night and damn I haven't felt this way about a movie in years, probably since the dark night. It has EVERYTHING I love in movies; a post apocalyptic setting, lots of action, driving, guns, AMAZING cinematography, a great world.

I loved how Miller didn't explain everything but just let us piece the story together. man I need to rewatch it, and I can't wait for the wasteland and the video game

Kayla

We saw this last weekend and it was ****ing incredible.

It combined insane, crazy, fun action with a very pro-female message, which is something you practically never see.

Just like the originals, Mad Max brought something that makes you go "WHAT THE ****?!" and then either giggle or then follow with "Holy ****!"

AbuHassan1992

It combined insane, crazy, fun action with a very pro-female message, which is something you practically never see.

Just like the originals, Mad Max brought something that makes you go "WHAT THE ****?!" and then either giggle or then follow with "Holy ****!"

​I've never seen the ones with Mel Gibson, so I'm downloading them right now. Can't wait to watch them, but I know they're very different from Fury Road but I'm still hyped

AbuHassan1992

​right. I loved that they made max into their "blood bag". It was vile, disgusting and hilarious at the same time. And the smiley face on Nux's cyst

RAMROD

WHAT?!!

I have watched it twice tho?!!

It is so awesome!!

It is so fast paced, definitely not a movie that you can watch whilst eating pop corn, so pay attention and leave that popcorn alone!

The guitar man will be fan favourite!

Also there will be some level of nastiness right from the beginning, so get ready! :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Kayla

​right. I loved that they made max into their "blood bag". It was vile, disgusting and hilarious at the same time. And the smiley face on Nux's cyst

​The entire vehicle dedicated to blasting music was my favorite. :dies: The guitarist >>>>>

Rudz Xinc

Watched it, not my type of movie

too crazy over the top with lame plot

Look at those clowns

TiphEret

Saw it yesterday with some friends and it's like really what the **** but pretty good!

I wonder how the audition for the lead guy went though he has like 5 lines in the whole film :toofunny:

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Archived