digital art

Paper Gangsta's Graphics | Taking requests

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

(i asked this to another artist but oh well!)  
hi! your work is (also) gorgeous :flirt:  can you make a cover for me?
image i want:
https://heiresss.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/lady-gaga-short-hair.jpg (youll probably have to resize it)
i want it to say "Take You Out" and "Lady Gaga", preferably in the respective fonts from the Fame album cover. I want it to be fun, bright, poppy, and...sporty, i guess? Idk why but i want the colors yellow and Pink (like a gradient maybe?) Idk about the size (500 x 500 i guess?)

Do u still need it? Considering Phoenix allready made it. Or maybe do you need something else?

Do u still need it? Considering Phoenix allready made it. Or maybe do you need something else?

no sadly :( sorry! ill come back if i have another request tho!

idk what to put here

President Biden

Can u create some stuff for my new salsa in going to sell at my local farmers market? I need a logo and poster. Text should include "Sam Salsa:Locally Grown" and the who thing should be Mexican themed mixed with a modern healthy style

I got drunk

sweet spot

Can u create some stuff for my new salsa in going to sell at my local farmers market? I need a logo and poster. Text should include "Sam Salsa:Locally Grown" and the who thing should be Mexican themed mixed with a modern healthy style

seriously, to date you've asked 3848489393 graphics to him. Just learn to use PS plase

President Biden

seriously, to date you've asked 3848489393 graphics to him. Just learn to use PS plase

I've only asked him like 4 times. And him as Sunny make really good graphics so I ask both of them. I can use photoshop but really don't know how to use good texts and create logos. I know how to retouch photos,add layers,filters,liquify stuff. Not create text banners. And I have the freedom to make request on his graphic requests page he made specifically for this reason: to get help making graphic art

I got drunk

Paper Gangsta

will try sth :)

Paper Gangsta

photo-6743.jpg?_r=1443446583

Can I get this avi sized please?

u still need it? considering u have it in your avi?

Archived