💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Paper Gangsta's Graphics | Taking requests

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta

CIgMRHT.gif

Hi, I'm Paper Gangsta and this is my official Graphics Thread. In this thread I will post all my graphic works I make. I have been working in photoshop for couple years and I really enjoy working in it and making new graphics & visuals whenever I feel inspired. Feel free to request at any time and I will try fullfil your requests as soon as possible, depending on my free time.

I can do lots of various stuff, you just have to tell me what you want. Do you need new set, wallpaper, some gif, twitter or facebook headers, single/album covers, tour posters, or anything else just fill in request forms and I'll try to do my best. If you don't like it or want something to be changed/adjusted just ask, and I will see what I can do. Below you can see some examples of my previous works :

S E T S
C O V E R S
H E A D E R S
W A L L P A P E R S
B A N N E R S

(when you open links you can zoom to see works better)

HOW  TO  REQUEST

- If you know what exactly you want please post HQ pics and tell me what you have on your mind.
- tell me which kind of graphics you need (cover, set, gif....) and its size/dimensions
- tell me about colors, style, text+font, maybe some specific details and everything else you think your graphic has to have

Thanks you for visiting my thread 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

sdlay my life :giveup:

they all are so flawless :gaga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Paper Gangsta

sdlay my life :giveup:

they all are so flawless :gaga:

​You allready checked them :sis: ? Covers are mostly older works though, cause I wasn't making lots of covers lately. Just wanted to mention xD

Thank you :hug: 

SonOfAphrodite

I wish we still had sigs :( I really love your headers :worship:

Paper Gangsta

Nice thread.

3mwEt3d.jpg

I might need something.

​Thank you :sis: Lemme guess. You need Radojka set?

HausOfNena

Omg you are incredibly talented, SLAY :giveup:

Your art is absolutely amazing in every way tbh:legend: 

Pure Adrenaline

​You allready checked them :sis: ? Covers are mostly older works though, cause I wasn't making lots of covers lately. Just wanted to mention xD

Thank you :hug: 

​yass all of them are flawless I loved the Katia thing in the OTHERS, loved the Doran set and all the headers  are amazing :legend:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Paper Gangsta

I wish we still had sigs :( I really love your headers :worship:

​I made most of these sigs recently just so I can show some work in OP. And then after I made all these sigs were removed from the site :emma: But they might return. Hopefully. Thank you :hug: 

Paper Gangsta

Can you make me a cover photo? :flutter: 

​yes. Give me more details though :sis:  

Paper Gangsta

​yass all of them are flawless I loved the Katia thing in the OTHERS, loved the Doran set and all the headers  are amazing :legend:

​Thank you :hug: btw. not sure if you noticed but you can zoom them if you want to see them better

lego

​Thank you :sis: Lemme guess. You need Radojka set?

I will let you know.

pHxPyem.jpg

FreePalestine

Coop

​yes. Give me more details though :sis:  

​Avengers theme :fan: 

I want Scarlet Witch in it :fan:  and Thor :fan:  (from the movies ofc) and you can put some other Marvel characters :fan: 

Paper Gangsta

​Avengers theme :fan: 

I want Scarlet Witch in it :fan:  and Thor :fan:  (from the movies ofc) and you can put some other Marvel characters :fan: 

​On it :sis:  EDIT: any specific pics you want, colors, themes..?

Archived