Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Artists w/ Most Top 10 Singles on Pop Radio

Arturo

Featured Posts

InsideOutright

So basically this chart means nothing. Nobody even knows this song.

​Where I live, Not A Bad Thing has been on the radio non-stop ever since it came out. I heard it today, even. It was a huge hit on AC and HAC stations and still gets played daily. Every time it comes on, I change the station.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

​Born This Way topped Radio Songs too by its 6th week at #1 on the Hot 100, which remains as the 2nd fastest climb to the top since 2001 (a tie with Pharrell's "Happy" and Eminem's "The Monster" w/ Rihanna). And it also just spent a week at #1 there like Paparazzi. Though, given that it got the biggest debut since 1993, I did expect more for BTW on radio at that time. But yeah, I agree. Radio does give Gaga a chance and they did love her from 2009 - early 2011. 7 #1s on Pop, 19 weeks at #1 are not that bad.

Katy also hit #1 with E.T. on Radio Songs, making Teenage Dream the first and only studio album to have its first five singles all hit #1 on the Hot 100, Radio Songs, Digital Songs, and Pop Songs charts. She has the 3rd most #1s in Nielsen history (1990-present) and the 4th most #1s of all-time (1984-present). Two more #1s on Radio Songs and she'd tie Madonna's all-time radio leaders. :giveup: 

​Ok it's pretty obvious by now that Billboard's Chart History pages for artists are outdated. :toofunny: Let me look for different sources from now on.

​Ok it's pretty obvious by now that Billboard's Chart History pages for artists are outdated. :toofunny: Let me look for different sources from now on.

​Here's the Billboard charts archive which I'm usually using for tracking previous #1s across all Billboard charts - https://www.billboard.com/archive/charts

^ I find these archives more helpful than the individual chart history pages for artists, at least when it comes to #1s. But for the non-#1 peaks and their spent weeks, the chart history pages are also still the go-to source for me, even though some are way outdated and even incomplete.   

Arturo

​Is this with or without NSYNC??

Without. Remember it includes features.

Archived