💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

Starburst

Everyone was telling her she was fat so her brain went. "Well, maybe I actually am." :shrug: Simple as that.

I know, but she is fat. :roll: They were cruel and rude, but I hope she doesn't believe that being overweight is healthy.

ugh, not good.

Absolutely not.. But they still didn't try to really hide it though:

Obviously they aren't that scared.

LivinForTheFame

That was just . . . amazing. :cry: She's not only a major talent, but such as good person as well. I laughed so hard at the "I'm a MAN!" part.

HausOfJono

Wow, wow, WOW. That was, without a doubt, the best interview Gaga has ever done. I honestly enjoyed it so much. It was 2 hours of REAL questions, no bull**** "do you like to wear sweats when you're at home???".

I felt like she has opened up even more than she has in the past, while still remaining mysterious. I don't think we can ever really figure her out, but I really liked her explanation about the creative process. The door a--logy is great.

If anyone says a single bad word about her after watching that 2-hour special, I couldn't care less. She's actually precious. It's something you'd NEVER see Rihanna/Ke$ha/Nicki/Katy/Britney/etc. do, because they're simply much more superficial.

I especially enjoyed Oprah's words to Gaga towards the end. She really recognizes her as an upcoming leader. If anyone knows what they're talking about - it's Oprah.

The sad news is that Gaga is now going on a hiatus. Well, she really started in January, but I guess it's finally official. I think this interview was the perfect way to sort of end this chapter of her career. It left us looking forward to the future but without over-hyping it (like she did with Born This Way).

I really think her next album is going to be revolutionary, and I can't wait to hear it.

LivinForTheFame

Has she ever said that thing about how "I'm only alive when I'm on stage with you."? She said that she jokes with us about it all the time and tells us that but I have never heard her say that

Yeah, she has plenty of times! Not sure when though.

Starburst

I loved this interview, but why are the kid fans getting hate on this forum? :neutral:

So basically I can't call out someone for their weight without being hateful? :rollsweat:

PetiteMonstre

So basically I can't call out someone for their weight without being hateful? :rollsweat:

No.

Degradation of people's bodies, thin or fat, is cruel and disrespectful. Besides, she's young and still growing, the last thing she needs is to be implanted with a sense of self hate for a body that will even out as she gets older.