💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Oprah's Next Chapter March 18th.

Jack

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eulonzo

• Hot Space

• Starburst

• Unicorn De Milo

I was watching Oprah's Next Chapter last night she had steven tyler on it was very good and candid and it seemed like they really connected. Oprah :legend:

pink sushi

DVR set! :party:

I have a feeling the part about Gaga will only take up a small segment though.... :ohno:

Edited by pink sushi

BornToSlay

DVR set! :party:

I have a feeling the part about Gaga will only take up a small segment though.... :ohno:

As small segment? It's an interview show, the full two hours will be about Gaga.

pink sushi

As small segment? It's an interview show, the full two hours will be about Gaga.

Really? I've never really seen the show. I remember a few months back they did an episode called "How Lady Gaga Found Her Calling"....and they spent like 5 minutes talking about her. :fat:

BornToSlay

Really? I've never really seen the show. I remember a few months back they did an episode called "How Lady Gaga Found Her Calling"....and they spent like 5 minutes talking about her. :fat:

That was Oprah's Lifeclass, this is Oprah's Next Chapter. I watched the Next Chapter episode on George Lucas and all of the episode was the interview with Lucas except for the last 5 minutes. However, that last part was an interview with two of the stars of Lucas' film, Red Tails, but they still discussed Lucas for a lot of it. So I'm sure the whole two hours will be about Gaga with almost all of it being interview.

Edited by BornToSlay

pink sushi

That was Oprah's Lifeclass, this is Oprah's Next Chapter. I watched the Next Chapter episode on George Lucas and all of the episode was the interview with Lucas except for the last 5 minutes. However, that last part was an interview with two of the stars of Lucas' film, Red Tails, but they still discussed Lucas for a lot of it.

OHHHHH omg i didn't know that this was a different show!

In that case....

OMG 2 HOURS OF GAGA!!! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

MelbHawker

Awesome! I hope we get heaps of new information about where she's heading in future, and lets hope Oprah creates some new questions.. ones that will give us some new info about her life.

Brandon

Oprah interviewed her at her house yesterday. The interview will air March 18th (not 11)