💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

1st Look at the entire Suicide Squad cast(including Harley Quinn)

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Suicide-Squad-Cast-Photo.jpg

http://comicbook.com/2015/05/03/first-look-at-suicide-squad/

A photo of the entire cast of Suicide Squad has been released. The photo was released on social media by director David Ayer, who wrote, "Task Force X assembled and ready." Noticeable absent from the photo is Jared Leto, who is playing The Joker. It's possible that Ayer didn't see the need to include The Joker, since a photo of him had already been released. It's also possible that The Joker isn't a member of the team and plays the role of the target for Suicide Squad.

I was expecting a Black/red Harely quinn but this costume looks good  too. and Will Smith is slaying as Deadshot  :excited: 

For anyone confused-(from left to right)
Slipknot,Boomerang,Enchantress,Katana,Rick Flagg,Harley Quinn,Deadshot,Killer Croc,El Diablo

Adam Beach as Slipknot (unconfirmed)     
slipknot-134396.jpg

Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang
boomerang-134397.jpg

Cara Delevinge as Enchantress

enchantress-134398.jpg

Karen Fukuhara as Katana
katana-134399.jpg

Joel Kinneman as Rick Flag

flag-134400.jpg

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn
quinn-134401.jpg

Will Smith as Deadshot

will-smith-deadshot-1-134393.jpg

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc
croc-134402.jpg

Jay Hernandez as El Diablo 
diablo-134403.jpg

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Stephen

I really hope they dont **** this up. If it's anything like the new animated suicide squad, i'll love it.

Kermit

YASSS

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Hellspont

i like katana, deadshot and killer croc, the rest are meh or :wtf:   

yASSsss

I really hope they dont **** this up. If it's anything like the new animated suicide squad, i'll love it.

​ikr,i have so much hope for this movie :giveup: 
My poor geeky heart won't be able to take it ,if they ruin the movie with a sh*tty script. :cry: 

RAMROD

Deadshot with mask

IMG_20150504_094751.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bio

Is it bad that I've never heard of this before? Wasn't Harley Quinn the Joker's side-kick or something? It's the only one I know

RAMROD

Is it bad that I've never heard of this before? Wasn't Harley Quinn the Joker's side-kick or something? It's the only one I know

Yes she is, but also part of Suicide Squad.

The members are all prisoners that working with US Gov in exchange for commuted prison sentences.

Modern SS:

Squad02.jpg

1415478312906_wps_30_SUICIDE_SQUAD_movie

suicide-squad-vol-4-20111104051703867-00

big_thumb_e8709c70f8f89822789c5b35041643

Old school SS:

Suicide_Squad_0028.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TimisaMonster

Ummm...they all blend...that's the best word to use...they don't stand out when they're together, but I'm sure seperately they'll do ok...

idk...Avengers stand out even when they're together and seperate, but they all look drab and dark and dirty... no variety in their character looks :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bio

Yes she is, but also part of Suicide Squad.

The members are all prisoners that working with US Gov in exchange for commuted prison sentences.

Modern SS:

Squad02.jpg

1415478312906_wps_30_SUICIDE_SQUAD_movie

suicide-squad-vol-4-20111104051703867-00

big_thumb_e8709c70f8f89822789c5b35041643

Old school SS:

Suicide_Squad_0028.jpg

​Ahh this looks cool. Will try to watch that, thanks

JusKeepBreathin

I can't wait for this movie. Anything Jared Leto does is GOLD!

article-0-1AA5BA7000000578-366_634x817.j

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

yASSsss

Ummm...they all blend...that's the best word to use...they don't stand out when they're together, but I'm sure seperately they'll do ok...

idk...Avengers stand out even when they're together and seperate, but they all look drab and dark and dirty... no variety in their character looks :shrug:

​yeah,i feel the same way.maybe this was on Purpose.Look @ the Deadshot poster.He looks awesome in the other pic they released.
I'm sure when they release the individual posters,we'll feel different about them.
btw,its not even an official poster for the movie.its just their 1st look.:gaycat:

TimisaMonster

​yeah,i feel the same way.maybe this was on Purpose.Look @ the Deadshot poster.He looks awesome in the other pic they released.I'm sure when they release the individual posters,we'll feel different about them.
btw,its not even an official poster for the movie.its just their 1st look.:gaycat:

​Lookin so messy... :smh:

They can't catch a break...first Joker meltdowns now this....everything has to be so derk :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

UC PiXELVISION

I can't wait for this movie. Anything Jared Leto does is GOLD!

article-0-1AA5BA7000000578-366_634x817.j

​oh sweet jesus

Archived