💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga (along with other girls) banned from Touring Malaysia

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

If you have always dreamt of watching Madonna, Shakira or Lady Gaga performing live in Malaysia, you can dream on.

According to Sepang Inter­national Circuit CEO Datuk Razlan Razali, they would not even get through the pre-approval stage in Malaysia. (Concert promoters need to seek a pre-­approval before submitting a full application to bring in a foreign artiste.)

He has tried to bring them to Malaysia, says Razlan, but as soon as their names come up, religious objections are raised.

This does not include the international stars, namely Beyonce, who pulled out of their agreed show due to their unwillingness to comply to the strict concert rules in Malaysia and fear of religious backlash. And this was before the latest updated guidelines on entertainment from the Malaysian Islamic Development Department (Jakim).

"We already have a flawed and archaic permit application system for concerts and live events that is damaging the industry.

"Jakim's new guidelines are taking us 10 more steps backward," says Razlan who is also acting president for Arts, Live Festival and Events Association (ALIFE), an association representing concert organisers and other players in the local live event industry.

gagashakira.png

Already nervous about the new rules, the industry was slapped with the return of an old disease - last-minute cancellation - when the Thirst 2015 Dance Festival had its permit revoked at the eleventh hour last Saturday.

It has been a while, Razlan dryly concedes.

D83A1B268B014DBD8C561A249700FA5C.jpg

Source: AsiaOne

:messga: praying for Malaysian Monsters:pray:

PS: Why isn't the Katy Prismatic tour image getting embedded

inb4 conspiracy:udidnt:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Heart

That sucks for Malaysian pop music fans :( 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Pure Adrenaline

good thing I don't live there :hunty:

we can expect Malaysianauseous next yeat :hunty:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Caesium

If you don't like what's going on at the concert just don't go. Why have they got to ruin it for other people? :wtf:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

monsterdreams

Bit ridiculous 

If you don't like what's going on at the concert just don't go. Why have they got to ruin it for other people? :wtf:

This. A lot 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Iwontell

This ban is kind of a badge of honor, imo...:love:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Bebe

What a theocratic policy, banning artists who portray a different way of life that is different to what religious leaders demand of their followers.

Be wary of anybody who tells you not to listen to certain music or experience certain art or literature. 

RAMROD

Meh, nobody is going there anyway except their fellow Asians neighbors and some K-Pop pretty boys. :sharon:

I'll never set my foot there anymore, living for a half year there is enough hell.

As for big artists concerts, eye SG, Philipinnes, Thailand, HK and Japan.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dangerous Man

Well, Gaga won't be going to such countries with close-minded government anyway. Poor fans tho. And poor them too since they can't witness the real talent Gaga has.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Melech

religion of peace :legend:

Seriously, good muslims need to separate themselves from that kind of muslims 

Bradley

That sucks for Malaysian pop music fans :( 

It's sad to think we live in a world where places like that exist. 

​I live there. :rip: Awful policy though. This thread explains why I've never seen her live in 8 whole years. The thing is Malaysian little monsters are fcking hardcore, and she would SURELY sell out stadiums if she is allowed to come. G.U.Y. and Applause were #1 for very long in my country at local radio stations.

Serendipity

​I live there. :rip: Awful policy though. This thread explains why I've never seen her live in 8 whole years. The thing is Malaysian little monsters are fcking hardcore, and she would SURELY sell out stadiums if she is allowed to come. G.U.Y. and Applause were #1 for very long in my country at local radio stations.

:udidnt:G.U.Y. #1

that means there sure are some hardcore fans:legend:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived