Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember the meltdowns when we saw the first artRAVE setlist?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Bz-zPlKIgAA3jQ1.jpg

I was like where the fuuck are the Born This Way's singles???....

and cake like lady gaga

oh my god why?

after we had some of the born this way's singles, but others songs shortened omg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

no, because I loved it ... only ARTPOP and the biggest hits, what more would u want :legend:

TsVElOY.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bloody Matt

I was so happy cause a new Gaga tour was starting actually 

monsterdreams

Fun times. I think i was lucky because my show was second last so I got some BTW singles ands Bang Bang 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Iwontell

LOL, ARTPOP was nothing but meltdowns XD
I gotta admit it was kinda fun :gaycat:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Haroon

I'm still not over Marry The Night being neglected yet Bang Bang being added later on :manicure: 

Didymus

Remember? I'm still melting down as we speak.

Sexxx

I'm still not over Marry The Night being neglected yet Bang Bang being added later on :manicure: 

​well we were in the C2C era... :emma: 

Nick1495

That was my show! It's crazy to think that tomorrow is going to be one years since I saw her live for the first time. :yes:

Dangerous Man

I didn't remember there was a meltdown about the set list tho. Everybody was actually excited that time. The only meltdown I remember regarding artRave was she didn't fill the stadium in Greece.

Everyone was expecting a 60K attendance but only less than 30K attended the show there. At least monsters learned a lot of moral lesson from it.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

monketsharona

You know one day or another she'll have to cut some old songs from the set lists... Next tour she'll probably cut most of BTW and ARTPOP eras' singles...

GagaMyBlood95

​It's kinda logical since MTN was a "flop" single from BTW, and Bang Bang was to promote C2C :yes: 

Future Lover

When everybody thought it was the DWUW music video at the end of the show and not the DJWS Applause remix. 

ViviLittleM

You know one day or another she'll have to cut some old songs from the set lists... Next tour she'll probably cut most of BTW and ARTPOP eras' singles...

​for ARTPOP there isn't a lot of choice :lolly:

Archived