💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mitch Winehouse Wants Gaga for Biopic

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

In a recent interview Mitch Winehouse said he would want Gaga to play Amy if they made a biopic. But she would have to correctly do her accent. 

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/01/exclusive-amys-documentary-is-not-a-reflection-of-what-happened-in-her-life-its-false-says-dad-mitch-winehouse-5177474/

"We might think about a biopic, but there is a few things we are looking at. The actor who would play me would be George Clooney, to play Amy I know everyone is going on about Lady GaGa, but I don’t know how she would work out the accent, north London Jewish accent. As Lady GaGa is Italian and she is from America, but apart from that she would be perfect." That would be awesome! 

Probably on Grindr

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

I think Gaga could do the accent, as she has versatility and her voice and is a fast learner. And I would die if this ever happened. 

Robotboy

thanks but no thanks :kissga:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Computer

I'm sure she could do it but I suspect she won't.  I think it would open her to an enormous amout of criticism because a) when you play the role of a real life person then everyone can go back to footage of them, compare your acting to the real thing and tear you down and b) every stan of every other artist ever will accuse Gaga of doing this for attention and/or with disrespect to Amy's legacy.  No thank you to that ****storm.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Jed

Idk, I wouldn't want another Aaliyah mess tbh

​the Aaliyah thing was a tv movie with a G list star. This would be an A lister performing as a different A lister, both grammy winning artists.. She would get it right..

I hope this happens, it would be my new favorite movie.

Blue Jeans

She would have to lose so much weight :giveup:

Not here for anorexicGa from 2009-2010 again

TR1vlPw.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Chromatislaps

She would have to lose so much weight :giveup:

Not here for anorexicGa from 2009-2010 again

TR1vlPw.gif

also not here for "Addicted to Coke"-Ga again

omoUGqp.gif

KyliesChild

also not here for "Addicted to Coke"-Ga again

omoUGqp.gif

Also not here for “Sacrificing blood for Satan"-Ga again

rFMokjq.jpg

Kermit

Also not here for “Sacrificing blood for Satan"-Ga again

rFMokjq.jpg

mess

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

i dont think gaga matches the appearance of her...although her face has a resemblance

Archived