💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga's face-front wig: extreme close up.

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

Look what I found on the internet. Are wigs suppose to look like that? Please say yes, otherwise its a mess:neyde:. Make the picture larger to see what I mean:lolly:

tumblr_n438hhDN8s1qzy531o1_500.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugarfall

Yes, and it's lace-front. That's the lace showing. I think you're supposed to hide it with foundation

Alien Tulip

You're supposed to hide the lace with FX makeup and foundation but considering she had a horrible makeup artist at the time (tara) it ended up looking messy and exposed. 

VOLANTIS

This is one of her Best cover ups from that time actually. Her wigs were lovely but they were so horribly covered up.during that time. I say its improved a lot starting mid 2014

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Epione

Can't blame her though. She pays a high price to look fierce. I wonder how she is not tired of putting these wigs. :hunty: 

Pierre

She needs to work with the person who does Rupaul's hair, say what you want, but that person knows how to put wigs. :legend: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Supersonic

You're supposed to hide the lace with FX makeup and foundation but considering she had a horrible makeup artist at the time (tara) it ended up looking messy and exposed. 

​Tara had only been working seldomly at that time because of her lupus. If she actually was that bad of make-up artist as y'all try to make her, we would have been talking about her hairline during the Monster Ball already or at least started during the Born This Way Ball.

URFUTUREFAV

She needs to work with the person who does Rupaul's hair, say what you want, but that person knows how to put wigs. :legend: 

​YAAAAAAAS RUPAUL'S HAIR GIVES ME LIFE (see what i did there ?) :fat:

People hate what they don't understand.

Sugarfall

​Mathu Andersen, he has said he starts preparing Ru's wigs an hour before the show :air: 

ru_zpsfcf7f0dc.jpg

rpdr-main4.jpg

9188527_orig.png

GagaMyBlood95

Celebrity close-ups scare me.:wtfga:

​It just shows that they all are humans, just as you and me with all their flaws..

Alien Tulip

​Tara had only been working seldomly at that time because of her lupus. If she actually was that bad of make-up artist as y'all try to make her, we would have been talking about her hairline during the Monster Ball already or at least started during the Born This Way Ball.

​She still wasn't a good makeup artist for most. The born this way ball makeup was so sloppy and she just doesn't know anything about shapes. It wasn't until last fall/this year is when I noticed Gaga started to look better, healthier and more professional and I learned that all she really needed was a new makeup artist.

Pierre

BTW, she actually looks good for a celebrity close ups page. :legend: 

Some of them :neyde:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Whispering

GGD and it's odd obsession with wigs. :toofunny:

I don't know a single person in real life (including many casual Gaga fans) that has ever mentioned this, yet it is a daily theme on this site. :hehe:

lego

​It just shows that they all are humans, just as you and me with all their flaws..

lol I know. I should've said close-ups in general scare me. I don't want to see anyone that close. :sweat:  

FreePalestine

Archived