Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Big Brother: Timebomb (UK/Series 16)

Michael

Featured Posts

I do like the twist, although I think it should have been all of the housemates up, with a vote to save. That way the 4 most boring housemates (Danny, Kieran, Chloe, Jack) could have a chance to go. That being said, 3 of them are up anyway and I dont think Jack would have gone. 

I'm slightly annoyed we could lose three of the most entertaining housemates though. Hopefully the 4 new ones are good.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

I hate to see it but this is one of the dullest series in history. Its the first series I've ever missed so many episodes of. The viewing figures are dire, most being sub 1m, and justifiably so. To think we considered last summer series ratings bad, we'd be lucky to get them now!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Aaron has been removed from the house due to unacceptable behaviour.

​to be removed without a warning must be serious, i wonder what he done. 

Morphine Prince

Aaron has been removed from the house due to unacceptable behaviour.

OMG NO YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS IN A SPOILER :rip: 

Lord now 5 from the original cast will be  gone by tomorrow. 

OMG NO YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS IN A SPOILER :rip: 

Lord now 5 from the original cast will be  gone by tomorrow. 

Oops, sorry! I didn't think :giveup: it's all over my Twitter so I'm surprised you haven't seen it yet.

Morphine Prince

Oops, sorry! I didn't think :giveup: it's all over my Twitter so I'm surprised you haven't seen it yet.

It's fine! Haha. 

So from what I'm seeing rumors are that it was violnce towards Joel? And Harriet might have been involved? 

It's fine! Haha. 

So from what I'm seeing rumors are that it was violnce towards Joel? And Harriet might have been involved? 

Yeah those are the rumours, nothing confirmed though.

Jase

NOOOOOOOOOO :lmao: His first "offense" and he's removed? Even though the atrocious and disgusting Helen Wood received 453,834 warnings and was never removed? Messier than Jack's dressing gown tbh. :wtf:

Jase

I hate to see it but this is one of the dullest series in history. Its the first series I've ever missed so many episodes of. The viewing figures are dire, most being sub 1m, and justifiably so. To think we considered last summer series ratings bad, we'd be lucky to get them now!

​Yeah this is why they're shaking things up on Friday night. Hopefully it'll all work out

Jase

YAS. 2 hour show tomorrow night!

FRIDAY 29TH MAY

"Big Brother: 4 in, 4 out"

9pm - 11pm

Morphine Prince

NOOOOOOOOOO :lmao: His first "offense" and he's removed? Even though the atrocious and disgusting Helen Wood received 453,834 warnings and was never removed? Messier than Jack's dressing gown tbh. :wtf:

:rip: 

Of course. 

Caesium

The mess @ them removing Aaron for "flashing" and now putting a stripper into the house :rip:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Morphine Prince

The mess @ them removing Aaron for "flashing" and now putting a stripper into the house :rip:

​And why are all the new ones coming in bis-xuals? :rip: 

Was it a requirement? 

Morphine Prince

I'm so glad Aaron is gone. That was completely unacceptable and was s-xual harassment. If Aaron had done that to a girl no one would have been laughing. Yes, it was kind of funny just at the beginning but then he took it too far by flashing his genitals and repeatedly getting in Joel's bed. How disgusting that everyone was laughing at that. 

What I'm laughing at is Aaron's high pitched crying at the end and him apologizing to the whole world :lmao: 

Oh and Jade's high pitched baby voice "Looks like someone in the house doesn't like me" :lmao: 

Cannot wait for the explosive evictions tomorrow! Their faces will be PRICELESS. 

Archived