Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Ciara

Staryu

Featured Posts

Staryu
wsgrizQ.png

She is known for her often "breathy soprano" vocals. With the release of her debut single "Goodies", Ciara was referred to as the Princess of Crunk&B. Allison Stewart of The Washington Post commented that she has a "reedy, agile voice, capable of conveying the only three emotions (s-xy, sassy, sad) an R&B singer needs. Randall Roberts of the Los Angeles Times commented "Ciara has been the most synthetic of the R&B divas over the past decade, an electro-leaning vocalist whose instrumental palate has heavily favored stark 808 beats, sassy and seductive vocal lines." In reviewing her second album Ciara: The Evolution, Jody Rosen of Entertainment Weekly writes "Ciara's comfort with rave-inspired beats sets her apart from Cassie, Amerie, Rihanna, and other would-Beyoncés...[Her] singing is nimble throughout: She whispers, coos, wails, and reels off speedy syncopations worthy of Beyoncé herself." Her third album, Fantasy Ride, saw the singer showcasing a new pop and dance direction. Ciara's music is generally contemporary R&B, but she also incorporates various styles of musical genres including, hip hop, crunk, rap, dance-pop, electro pop and funk into her songs. Critics have described her singles "Goodies", "1, 2 Step", "Get Up", and "Go Girl" as club bangers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciara

Her 6th studio album, Jackie, is now available on iTunes. :party:

Henry

I still bop to I'm Out :legend: 

Ladies, this your song
So as soon as this come on
You should get out on the floor
Go and get your s-xy on
If you know that you better
Than the new girl that he on
Go 'head and tell him now,
"You gon' miss me when I'm gone." (I'm out)

Computer

She's amazing.  I always wondered why she dropped off so suddenly, she was huge.  :noparty: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Miranda Sings

1, 2 Step is the soundtrack to my middle school roller rink experiences

Katsuki Bakugo

She is known for her often "breathy soprano" vocals. With the release of her debut single "Goodies", Ciara was referred to as the Princess of Crunk&B. Allison Stewart of The Washington Post commented that she has a "reedy, agile voice, capable of conveying the only three emotions (s-xy, sassy, sad) an R&B singer needs. Randall Roberts of the Los Angeles Times commented "Ciara has been the most synthetic of the R&B divas over the past decade, an electro-leaning vocalist whose instrumental palate has heavily favored stark 808 beats, sassy and seductive vocal lines." In reviewing her second album Ciara: The Evolution, Jody Rosen of Entertainment Weekly writes "Ciara's comfort with rave-inspired beats sets her apart from Cassie, Amerie, Rihanna, and other would-Beyoncés...[Her] singing is nimble throughout: She whispers, coos, wails, and reels off speedy syncopations worthy of Beyoncé herself." Her third album, Fantasy Ride, saw the singer showcasing a new pop and dance direction. Ciara's music is generally contemporary R&B, but she also incorporates various styles of musical genres including, hip hop, crunk, rap, dance-pop, electro pop and funk into her songs. Critics have described her singles "Goodies", "1, 2 Step", "Get Up", and "Go Girl" as club bangers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciara

Her 6th studio album, Jackie, will be released this upcoming friday. :party:

​Also known as making too many C-Errors during her C Era's BUT honestly love ha!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Joumana

Love her new song along with the nucki track 

guess whos up in this bitch

The album is out! :giveup: Thoughts??

BMF 9.5/10

That's How I'm Feeling 8.5/10

Lullaby 7/10

Dance Like We're Making Love 10/10

Stuck On You 9/10

Fly 2/10

I Bet 10/10

Give Me Love 7.5/10