💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Netflix ratings revealed

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

An a--lysis shared exclusively with Variety revealed the numbers for many of Netflix’s most recently launched original series — including which new shows already seem to be challenging “House of Cards” in popularity.

“Daredevil,” the first of multiple superhero dramas coming to Netflix as part of a deal with Marvel, premiered April 10, and is seeing strong sampling, with an estimated 10.7% of subscribers watching at least one episode in its first 11 days on the streaming service.

By way of comparison, the third season of “House of Cards,” which premiered Feb. 27, attracted 6.5% of subs over its first 30 days of availability. New comedy “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt” also bettered “Cards” in its first month (7.3%), while new drama “Bloodline” appears to be a slow starter (2.4%).

(...)

As with Nielsen data, the Luth numbers can provide an approximation of the audience size for a given series. For instance, if 10.7% of the 40.9 million domestic subs Netflix has watched at least one episode of “Daredevil,” that would mean nearly 4.4 million tuned in over the first 11 days. The 2.3% who tuned in first day of release? 940,000 viewers.

http://variety.com/2015/digital/news/netflix-originals-viewer-data-1201480234/

Daredevil and House of Cards slaying :legend:

Poor Bloodline doesn't deserve that. Pray for Season 2 :pray:

who will love me when the night is over

Computer

Slay Kimmy

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Hauser

House of Cards and Orange is the New Black are the best original shows on netflix and Im sure they are here to stay for a couple more seasons regardless of the ratings. The newer shows like Daredevil and Bloodline look promising (I haven't gotten to watch them yet). Marco Polo is so underrated because it is actually really good.

Iwontell

Kimmy \o/

I <3 30 Rock 2.0. :flirt:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Paper Planes

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is AMAZING. From the first few episodes, I could tell that it was bound for a cult-following success.

delete it fat

a lot of this is skewed by a small sample and it only containing the first month after release

Archived