question

More Tour Dates vs More Performances

Serendipity

More....  

21 members have voted

1. 1. More....

Featured Posts

Serendipity

If she does more tour dates, then the monsters can enjoy her tour for a longer time

/if she does less dates, she will get more time to promote the era and will be less exhausted

So what would you prefer

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

ladygagzus

Performances because she can make them all different, the tour ends up being the same all the time after a while

Dangerous Man

Both. :green:

But if I can't choose both then I'll go with more performances on tv coz I miss Gaga doing that. :(

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Bloody

More tour dates will bring more money, so her label will be satisfied and Gaga will be able to do what she wants with the next era promo and performances. :ohwell: 

Bradley

Same :neyde: 

promo bcuz i still wont see her live so i dont care about tour dates :neyde:

​I voted for promo but actually there is one benefit of Gaga doing more tour dates - higher grossing. I think we ought to consider also her benefit not just ours in this matter. Touring is also one of the best ways to heavily introduce yourself to the country you go to or at least remind them of your relevance and existence. I do not want Gaga to forsake any of these so I think she should strive to complete both tasks. Katy Perry did a pretty good job at doing both of them well.

Anyway, who's that in your avatar this time Alii? :lolly:

​I voted for promo but actually there is one benefit of Gaga doing more tour dates - higher grossing. I think we ought to consider also her benefit not just ours in this matter. Touring is also one of the best ways to heavily introduce yourself to the country you go to or at least remind them of your relevance and existence. I do not want Gaga to forsake any of these so I think she should strive to complete both tasks. Katy Perry did a pretty good job at doing both of them well.

Anyway, who's that in your avatar this time Alii? :lolly:

Well, I don't really see why I would care about her earning even more money. She is incredibly rich already so :fat: 

Katy didn't do them very well tho. I think performing too much can have a bad effect on her vocals.

I don't know his name. :neyde: 

Bad Bromance

A nice balance between the two is probably best.  That way, she'll do a lot of promo but also have enough dates to keep her fans happy while she's touring.   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Alfonso

Tour Dates, but preferably both... :yes:  

A lot of TV promo (for ha album sales), but also +100 dates so she can give time to her fans and do at least 2 shows in each city :green: (obv. Making before good promo WW) turning it a top grossing tour :legend: 

Archived