💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why hasn't Gaga commented on any of the race related issues in america recently?

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

There's been a lot of talk around these issues, with Trayvon Martin's murder, Mike Brown, Eric Garner and now Freddie Gray. Gaga is usually one to comment on the happenings and current issues in todays society so I'm just wondering what the silence was all about? The Baltimore riots are taking place and she also had nothing to say about Ferguson. Please don't comment if you're just going to say she doesn't have to comment about every issue, this is clearly a serious one and she's commented time and time again about other problems that doesn't equate to the severity of this issue.

Thoughts?

Only serious and elaborate responses please, not here for short troll responses.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

she handles the gays and transgender. ask beyonce

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

antpats2

because she doesnt have to. There's been many times where ive wondered why she hasnt tweeted about things but honestly so much goes on in the world each day. She cant possibly tweet about everything and anything that occurs. 

Dangerous Man

She was very busy in so many important things like AHS, Jazz concerts and planning and preparing for her farm.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

boobtank

she handles the gays and transgender. ask beyonce

​This is exactly the sort of comments I didn't want to see, keep your ignorant comments to yourself. 

boobtank

because she doesnt have to. There's been many times where ive wondered why she hasnt tweeted about things but honestly so much goes on in the world each day. She cant possibly tweet about everything and anything that occurs. 

​This is very true, she doesn't have to, but I'm wondering why she hasn't. She comments on a lot of things going on in todays society and this is clearly one of importance.

Robotboy

​This is exactly the sort of comments I didn't want to see, keep your ignorant comments to yourself. 

​why open a topic and then tell people they cant tell their opinion? :koons:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Creyk

I think she is distancing herself from the internet in general these days and tries to do things which will get her inspiration so that she can write another TFM

She said she knows that if people let her be for a few months she could write another TFM so she's doing things to achieve that

boobtank

​why open a topic and then tell people they cant tell their opinion? :koons:

​And your honest 'opinion' is to leave blacks to deal with black issues?

Higher

Is she a news caster? :neyde:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

boobtank

Is she a news caster? :neyde:

​Where in my post did it say she was. She's a human with revolutionary potential, and I'm a human questioning why she isn't using this potential to shed light on the racial inequalities and practices in the US.

Bloody

She's not so active in social media these months and she's busy doing other stuff I guess. :shrug:

She doesn't have to make a statement about everything.

Archived