💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Michael Jackson

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga

Anybody else think that Michael Jackson was bigger after his death than during his life??

I mean, i know he's the king of pop and one (if not the most) of the most influential/powerfull artists of all time. But with all the pedophilia acusations, and the legal issues, his image was going down very quickly... 

Do you connect with his music? (not only like it). Of course, 'Beat It', 'Thriller' and much more are huge bops, but i never connected with them.

Cody Draco

He was a talented performer AND artist so I have lots of respect for him and his work.

However, I think his albums are overrated. :shrug:

He was huge during his life, we just didn't witness it because his biggest era was during the 80s, and most of us were little or hadn't been born back then.

HEARTHUNTER

He was my favorite artist. Now it's Gaga.

But to answer your question, yes, his music is stellar

mariomania1234

He had the highest peak of any pop star ever during the Thriller era. So I don't think so.

I think people realized what exactly they lost and felt bad about the way they treated him in his final years.

I connect very strongly not only to his music but his live performances. I've cried multiple times watching him perform. He was so passionate.

Chromatislaps

He was a talented performer AND artist so I have lots of respect for him and his work.

However, I think his albums are overrated. :shrug:

that because most people only listen to Off The Wall, Thriller & Bad, and they have been overplayed to death.

While his albums Dangerous, HIStory, Blood On The Dancefloor (& to some extent Invincible) are way more experimental, intrinsic and mature (most people forget those, while they are the better albums)

Bloody

I'm sure that he was the biggest star on the planet during 80's and 90's, but I wasn't there to live it so I can tell.He's a legend anyway.

Mister Gaga

He was huge during his life, we just didn't witness it because his biggest era was during the 80s, and most of us were little or hadn't born back then.

​you're right here 

venusian

after he died i became obsessed like i bought every single cd which is ALOT i watched all his music videos i knew all the lyrics and the dance moves and i was obsessed waiting for michael jackson 2.0 

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

venusian

I'm sure that he was the biggest star on the planet during 80's 

​he was the biggest since he started and he still was when he died and after he died he's a legend

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Haroon

I've never connected with his music, which is weird because all of my siblings love him. My brother and oldest sister grew up listening to him and were big fans. Every time I heard songs by him I never really understood why people were crazy for them; I did like a song or two but I never loved them to death :laughga: I guess it's easier to understand why people loved him so much if you have the knowledge about his discography and past and so on, I don't have that so I guess that's why I don't really understand it and can't begin to empathise :shrug: 

There are some songs I really liked like Heal The World and Thriller (it was one of the first music videos I can remember watching) :music: Oh and I thought he was just as big, if not bigger before his death. The craze for those 50 O2 dates was second to none :omg: 

Cody Draco

that because most people only listen to Off The Wall, Thriller & Bad, and they have been overplayed to death.

While his albums Dangerous, HIStory, Blood On The Dancefloor (& to some extent Invincible) are way more experimental, intrinsic and mature (most people forget those, while they are the better albums)

​I really just can't get into his album tracks personally. Just his classic singles.

No disrespect intended. :noparty:

Archived