💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Avengers: Infinity War To Film For 9 Months

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

Captain America actor Chris Evans says that filming Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2 will require 9 months of shooting. "That’s going to be like nine months to shoot both movies back to back." That means that the Avengers cast will most likely be unable to film any other projects in 2016. However, Evans seems unfazed by the prospect. "You know, you plan around the Marvel responsibilities."

So Cap is confirmed for A3&4 :excited2: which means that there is posibility that IM dies in CW :excited2: 

maan this movies will be epic coming for both Avatar and Titanic's weeaves

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

I still hate this series. :gayhat:

​haters gonna hate

UC PiXELVISION

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT WAAAAIT

Prismatic

You guys should also support Infinity to 1 which is currently available on iTunes.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Pure Adrenaline

Taking an eternity to film = taking an eternity to premiere :hunty: 

​= taking nanoseconds to smash box office records :hunty:

Nick1495

I've never watched any of the Iron Man movies, Captain America movies, Thor movies, or Avengers movies. If they bring in Spiderman, then I may watch. Spiderman has always been my favorite. 

Avatar is releasing a movie in that time period so we will see if that will be competition

elijahfan

The only thing that seems to be infinite is the number of sequels of those MARVEL films....... I'm so ****ing tired of it already. Those series sum up everything that's wrong with Hollywood today.

Pure Adrenaline

I've never watched any of the Iron Man movies, Captain America movies, Thor movies, or Avengers movies. If they bring in Spiderman, then I may watch. Spiderman has always been my favorite. 

Avatar is releasing a movie in that time period so we will see if that will be competition

​u can check out ur local theatres next year May 6, to find ur friendly neighborhood Spider-Man taking action in Cap.America: Civil War, where he will fight against and stand up with the Avengers and the New Avengers :love:

Pure Adrenaline

The only thing that seems to be infinite is the number of sequels of those MARVEL films....... I'm so ****ing tired of it already. Those series sum up everything that's wrong with Hollywood today.

​Marvel =/= Hollywood :proud:

the MCU was launched in 2008 from independent film studio, Hollywood had no say in bringing the Avengers to the big screen :love: 

Archived