💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billboard "review" for New Orleans Jazz Fest with Tony & Gaga.

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

5:20 p.m. Standing in a muddy field isn’t the optimal setting to enjoy show tunes and vocal jazz standards, but tell that to the thousands of people packing the Gentilly Stage to see Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga. The classy pair, backed an orchestra worthy of Frank Sinatra, took turns solo and duetted on some of the finest songs from the Great American Songbook: “Anything Goes”, “Cheek to Cheek” and “Sing, You Sinners”, among others. “The record company says, ‘You only do old songs.’ That's because I don't like the new ones,” Bennett cracked wise on stage.

Bennett continued on, with his rendition of Stevie Wonder’s “For Once in My Life” and “World on a String”, while Gaga joined him for “Let’s Face the Music and Dance” and, near the end of their set, “Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye”.

Sadly, the crowd to see the duo was so large, they were difficult to hear at the end of the Gentilly Stage’s field, at one point inspiring at least one pocket of the crowd to chant “Turn it up!” The technical difficulties were eventually fixed and Gaga, as usual, gave a feast for the eyes, darting on and off stage for as many as eight costume changes, one inspired by Marilyn Monroe, another by Jessica Rabbit.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/music-festivals/6546117/new-orleans-jazz-festival-lady-gaga-tony-bennett?utm_source=twitter

venusian

queen of jazz doesn't even need a microphone

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

SissyFromSpace

Billboard = fickle trash

they're are a joke now.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

the article would be great if it didn't talk about trash Pitbull earning his name as a performer with his set, ****

gagaisitalian

“The record company says, ‘You only do old songs.’ That's because I don't like the new ones,”

When I saw them in Houston he said "The record company tells me to only do the old songs, but i like doing the new ones".

Tony, slay me king of contradictions.

ViviLittleM

“The record company says, ‘You only do old songs.’ That's because I don't like the new ones,”

When I saw them in Houston he said "The record company tells me to only do the old songs, but i like doing the new ones".

:sharon:

Swan Heart

​Gagz... ha impact is undeniable..:fat:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Alfonso

:toofunga:

the picture is unflattering though, with her triple chin….she looks like she might be prego

Archived