💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Social Experiment: AMERICAN REFLEXXX

HANZ

Featured Posts

American Reflexxx is a short film documenting a social experiment that took place in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Director Alli Coates captured performance artist Signe Pierce as she strutted down a busy oceanside street in stripper garb and a reflective mask. The pair agreed not to communicate until the experiment was completed, but never anticipated the horror that would unfold in under an hour.

The result is a heart wrenching technicolor spectacle that raises questions about gender stereotypes, mob mentality, and violence in America

watcht he full thing, it's sickening

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Spyro

It's very sickening, but AP (wouldn't blame you, it was kinda hard to find, so idc really lol)

Spyro the Dragon

badgalriri

honestly these people look so dumb following around this girl around the street lmao. dont they have lives???? true white trash. true black trash. ****in sick nasty people attacking and literally violently harrassing this girl. and that fat little b---h that keeps running past trying to be cute. ugly ass hoes. myrtle beach is a trash city.

Nick1495

Well what else do you expect from such a horrible place in the south. They have no tolerance towards others differences. Man, did that cĂŒnt that was throwing shĂ­t and trying to trip the artist make me mad. Also the bĂ­tch that pushed her down had no reason to but to make herself seem funny. Pure white trash. I'm glad SoFlo doesn't have many people like that. 

Archived