💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy REFUSES to dance in Pretty Girls video

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

Iggy Azalea talked concerning the upcoming video she’s making with Britney Spears.

Although Iggy Azalea collaborated with Britney Spears for the video "Pretty Girls," you shouldn't expect to see the rapper dancing. 

"I didn't dance! She wanted me to," Azalea confessed, according to USA Today. "Since I was co-directing the video, the way I explained it was, it would be kind of obnoxious for me to direct a video and give myself a dance break as well. Like, 'Here's the video! And I gave myself a dance scene!' I don't know if it necessarily fits my identity, but I think Britney's identity is really embedded in being a dancer, and that's something she really wanted to do as well. So there's a lot of dancing in the video, but I wouldn't say it's necessarily centered around that."

The video is will incorporate Britney's usual dancing, but Azalea is also working her signature storytelling skills.

Azalea said she won't "give it away," although she did promise for it to be "quirky and funny."

Spears and Azalea were spotted filming the video in Los Angeles earlier this month dressed in '80s-style fashion - including leopard tops, neon jewelry and big hair. 

The video is set to be released May 5. 

http://www.hngn.com/articles/87246/20150424/iggy-azalea-and-brittney-spears-pretty-girls-video-azalea-refuses-to-dance-report.htm

Iggy, baby, sweetie pie, you can't say no to queen Brit like that

cuz, Iggy Szn may be over before you even know it

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

SissyFromSpace

Change that mother****ing title. She said she couldn't dance and wanted Britney to dance since basically Britney is a dancing Queen. Try hard attempt @ getting a hit thread.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Dangerous Man

Iggy always gives us well-directed stunning video. Can't wait.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

bionic

You know there's a problem when Britney's dancing more than you are. :toofloppy:  

buy bionic

Haroon

Looking forward to the added attention to co-direction paying off then :wao: And yeah I get what she means, I don't really see Iggy Azalea popping out a choreographed dance routine, she could've looked quite out of place :toofunny: 

Change that mother****ing title. She said she couldn't dance and wanted Britney to dance since basically Britney is a dancing Queen. Try hard attempt @ getting a hit thread.

​The title's not wrong though really, she said Britney wanted her to dance and she said no :laughga: Although it is hilariously dramatic :lmao: 

Phoenix

She just thinks she is not a great dancer and decided to not do it in the video. Nothing wrong with that. Better than trying hard but then failing even harder. And why is it bad if she gave the dancing spotlight to Britney who is known for her dancing skills. 

💎

Serendipity

Looking forward to the added attention to co-direction paying off then :wao: And yeah I get what she means, I don't really see Iggy Azalea popping out a choreographed dance routine, she could've looked quite out of place :toofunny: 

​The title's not wrong though really, she said Britney wanted her to dance and she said no :laughga: Although it is hilariously dramatic :lmao: 

​that's actually the title in the source

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

SissyFromSpace

​He could have worded it more properly. Now people will run up in here and not even read the OP :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Haroon

​that's actually the title in the source

​I don't have a problem with it at all, it made me laugh :rofl: 

There was a part of me that was hoping there'd be a Video Phone-like segment where they dance together in perfect synchronisation :giveup: That may still happen in some capacity but I'm not holding my breath :shrug: 

Caesium

The video is will incorporate Britney's usual dancing, but Azalea is also working her signature storytelling skills.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Archived