Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BRAVO Bulgaria talks about Lady Gaga's sunglasses

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

GOLDEN GLAMOUR

The scandalous singer loves to shock her fans with unusual outfits and accessories, but this time we must admit that she is phenomenal. The vintage glasses she chose look really good on her and the golden frames make them unique!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11150610_855138711224377_8934607217203046353_n.jpg?oh=f6a7d0a6b8e68d1cd2c008d7f0bd0994&oe=55CF6724&__gda__=1440271022_c695e2065fcb3345bde00278c08e3c28

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

LaMaisonGaga

Lmao flop they're not vintage. Infact,they're by Fendi's newest collection.

lamaisongaga.com

Haroon

I hope I don't sound mean or negative when I say this; I don't see "unique" when I look at those glasses :sweat: They look nice and lovely on her though :yes: 

bionic

My aunt has a pair that looks just like these. I'm sure they were bought at a supermarket (but Gaga's obviously will not have been).

I hope I don't sound mean or negative when I say this; I don't see "unique" when I look at those glasses :sweat: They look nice and lovely on her, but I wouldn't say the gold makes them unique :huh: 

buy bionic

I hope I don't sound mean or negative when I say this; I don't see "unique" when I look at those glasses :sweat: They look nice and lovely on her though :yes: 

QUEEN of mean and negative

My aunt has a pair that looks just like these. I'm sure they were bought at a supermarket (but Gaga's obviously will not have been).

Who knows, she does buy some of her outfits in cheap erotic shops. :fan: 

bionic

Who knows, she does buy some of her outfits in cheap erotic shops. :fan: 

​I wouldn't call a supermarket "erotic" :laughga: But cheap definitely

buy bionic

Bad Bromance

Based on the fact that she's sporting her natural dark hair, my guess is that picture was taken some time in the last 6 months to a year.   :yes:

The sunglasses are cute.  Gaga is definitely the queen of sunglasses!  Glad Bulgaria is stanning for the Queen of Music!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived