Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga tweets about Bruce Jenner coming out as transgender

Coop

Featured Posts

SKANK

All these people in here still using masculine pronouns :emma:

The pronoun nazis need to chill. 

Until Bruce Jenner makes it known what pronouns he prefers it is not only reasonable but respectable to use male pronouns. He has been presenting himself as male recently and his family is using male pronouns when addressing him. Every respected media outlet reporting on Bruce Jenner is using male pronouns. 

We will know in a few hours what pronouns to use, in the mean time using male pronouns is not offensive. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck

​LOL

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

BoomKack

One of her best friend is trans so she know how hard it is....

Darian Darling 

​Darian Darling is trans?! Never knew that :koons:

Whispering

All these people in here still using masculine pronouns :emma:

Bruce's own daughters are still using masculine pronouns. Until Bruce tells us what he, or she wants to be called right now, why don't we stop calling people out? I do believe the majority of members here are very accepting and ready and willing to learn about anything that they may not completely understand at this point in time. 

Pierre

I need to see the full intervew. :yes: 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

LoveandMagic

I'm so glad she is showing her support and encouraging others to do the same. People have been ridiculing people like Bruce and there is so much confusion and misinformation about transgenders. I really hope more light will be shed on this issue as a result of his interview. And say what you will about the Kardashians/Jenners but they do appear to be fully supporting him. I don't doubt there is love within that family and he needs this support system. 

I hope more come out in support.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I Love Her SO Much!!! shes always so kind, she amaze me, such an amazing woman she is. Proud to be her fan. :monsterpaw::monsterpaw:

The pronoun nazis need to chill. 

Until Bruce Jenner makes it known what pronouns he prefers it is not only reasonable but respectable to use male pronouns. He has been presenting himself as male recently and his family is using male pronouns when addressing him. Every respected media outlet reporting on Bruce Jenner is using male pronouns. 

We will know in a few hours what pronouns to use, in the mean time using male pronouns is not offensive. 

Bruce's own daughters are still using masculine pronouns. Until Bruce tells us what he, or she wants to be called right now, why don't we stop calling people out? I do believe the majority of members here are very accepting and ready and willing to learn about anything that they may not completely understand at this point in time. 

​http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bruce-jenner-im-woman/story?id=30570350

:kissga:

(don't drag me, i know this wasn't out before you replied lol)

Coop

Hah. I'm not going to drag you. 

Now that Bruce is an out and proud trans woman I will only use female pronouns when discussing her, as should everyone else.

But he said he wants to be referred as male :huh: 

Elizabeth

But he said he wants to be referred as male :huh: 

​I understood that as Bruce wanting to be referred to as male when people are discussing the interview because in that interview he is still presenting as male. Not sure how correct I am about that, but it's the impression I got. 

Coop

​I understood that as Bruce wanting to be referred to as male when people are discussing the interview because in that interview he is still presenting as male. Not sure how correct I am about that, but it's the impression I got. 

​Ooooh, okay :) 
Thanks for explaining :) 

Archived