Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga tweets about Bruce Jenner coming out as transgender

Coop

Featured Posts

Jester

​

Are you just speculating that Bruce identifies as a woman and is s-xually attracted to women or has it been confirmed?

​He was married to 3 women for more than 38 years of his life, and he's had 6 children with them, so I really think he wasn't just pretending to like them tbh

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coop

Has it even been confirmed to be about his transition though?

​We'll know tonight for sure.

Whispering

Good for Gaga! 

This should make those fans happy, who have been asking if she is going to support the transgender community.

@ARTPOPchamp @ZombieAphrodite 

SKANK

​Speculating. Everything is speculation at this point. I haven't even seen an official statement, but I'm guessing since he's been married various times and had children with these women that maybe Bruce is attracted to women :shrug: All will be clear after the interview I suppose. 

​

​He was married to 3 women for more than 38 years of his life, and he's had 6 children with them, so I really think he wasn't just pretending to like them tbh

​

Lets wait for Bruce to tell us who he is.

Has it even been confirmed to be about his transition though?

​

No, nothing has been confirmed. He is being interviewed by Diane Sawyer tonight at 9 PM EST, it's rumored that he will come out as trans. But we really have no idea. 

nikola

and than peope say she does not care for LGTB  anymore

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

manicholic

Gaga changing the world bit by bit one tweet at a time

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

I really don't want to sound ignorant, but I don't get it... Does he feel like a lesbian woman or?

I've just read that he had 3 different wives (38 years in marriages) and 6 children with them :O

​But no one will talk about that avenue on here. You have a strong point.

I guess Belinda :hunty: 

inb4 35million views in ratings :udidnt: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Dorothy Gale

I really don't want to sound ignorant, but I don't get it... Does he feel like a lesbian woman or?

I've just read that he had 3 different wives (38 years in marriages) and 6 children with them :O

A lesbian woman most likely.  Gender =/= s-xual orientation. 

Archived