Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga tweets about Bruce Jenner coming out as transgender

Coop

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Very nice of her.

Also- can somebody catch me up with the situation? I heard that Jenner is transitioning, and all the power to them, but what is this interview? Is it gonna be a big interview?

Very big of Jenner to do so, then. Hopefully can open more peoples' eyes on the topic of transgender individuals.

​It's a 2 hour interview and special about his life where he is expected to formally announce his transition. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Where are the monsters complaining about Gaga not talking about LGBT issues after btw ?

OT: so proud of my queen :legend:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Jester

I really don't want to sound ignorant, but I don't get it... Does he feel like a lesbian woman or?

I've just read that he had 3 different wives (38 years in marriages) and 6 children with them :O

Blue Jeans

I really don't want to sound ignorant, but I don't get it... Does he feel like a lesbian woman or?

​I don't  know if he was pretending to be attracted to woman yet, but if he was attracted to Kris Jenner, then yes he feels like a Lesbian woman.. meaning he feels like a woman and is attracted to woman.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Morphine Prince

​Gender identity and s-xual orientation are separate things. Bruce identifies as a woman but is s-xually attracted to women. 

So in a way Bruce is technically a lesbian. 

SKANK

​Gender identity and s-xual orientation are separate things. Bruce identifies as a woman but is s-xually attracted to women. 

So in a way Bruce is technically a lesbian. 

Are you just speculating that Bruce identifies as a woman and is s-xually attracted to women or has it been confirmed?

Bad Bromance

She is amazing and i'm glad she stood by him and spoke about it.

MTE!  I'm glad she's using her voice to bring attention to this matter because the reality is transgender people are discriminated against the most.

That's why I love this woman so much!!

:saira:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Sachasuperstar

One of her best friend is trans so she know how hard it is....

Darian Darling 

Morphine Prince

Are you just speculating that Bruce identifies as a woman and is s-xually attracted to women or has it been confirmed?

​Speculating. Everything is speculation at this point. I haven't even seen an official statement, but I'm guessing since he's been married various times and had children with these women that maybe Bruce is attracted to women :shrug: All will be clear after the interview I suppose. 

Archived