💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MANiCURE in Billboard 15 Recent Pop Songs That Weren't Released as Singles

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6545946/15-awesome-pop-non-singles-lady-gaga-justin-bieber-miley-cyrus

Lady Gaga's ARTPOP album has a few quietly stunning track sequences nestled within its 15 songs, and the lovably "MANiCURE" injects a jolt of energy into the middle section of the full-length. An underrated expansion of Gaga's sound, ARTPOP still lacks the sort of otherworldly hooks that Fame Monster fans longed for -- but "MANiCURE" totally hits its mark as a triumphant post-breakup romp, and is one of the instances on the album in which Gaga's vocal performance is jubilantly unabashed. Perhaps if the album had been given a few more cracks at a smash hit, "MANiCURE" would have reached its potential as one.

oh my god the lyrics video slay fanmade slay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serendipity

the always stanned for MC-called it Pokerface 2.0:monsterpaw:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Blue Jeans

I've said it from the beginning, MANiCURE should've been a single, sometimes I still read comments on G.U.Y. video, and people still ask for the song in the credits..

Plus Adele also stanned for it..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Spyro

Okay MANiCURE, go join with Heavy Metal Lover and Monster in the "hit that got away" pile. 

Spyro the Dragon

Cody Draco

I've said it from the beginning, MANiCURE should've been a single, sometimes I still read comments on G.U.Y. video, and people still ask for the song in the credits..

Plus Adele also stanned for it..

​Don't forget to mention that Adele is always right and is the godmother of pop.

mister max

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas the single that should have been

slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay MANiCURE 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Batwings

It was always one of my favorite songs on the album. I don't know why so many fans disliked it.

Also, I will *never* get over the fact that the flawless, epic bop known as Gypsy wasn't released as a single.

daviddarko

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas the single that should have been

slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay MANiCURE 

yeah

BULATIO

I agree that a potential hit song, but ... but her team - the idiots

Archived