Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MANiCURE in Billboard 15 Recent Pop Songs That Weren't Released as Singles

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said it from the beginning, MANiCURE should've been a single, sometimes I still read comments on G.U.Y. video, and people still ask for the song in the credits..

Plus Adele also stanned for it..

This gif. :saira: X A billion

Laceface

The iTunes fest version had potential for sure, wasn't MANiCURE being considered as a single at one point though or was that a rumour? It's instrumental is used for so many tv shows in the UK!

Battle 4 Ur Life

this goes to my "Billboard is a giant ball of mess" folder. I mean, I still like MANiCURE but it doesn't deserve that single spot.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ashamednudist

This version was the best.

So Much better than the album version.

and Adele was there and she said she loved MANiCURE

​ugh and the fact that she wasted that look to this mini concert, she could kept it to a whole new era 

XoXoJoanneGaga

Funny how they trash ARTPOP now when they gave it one of its highest scores.

​Where did they trash it? They gave it praise here, they just said it doesn't have the otherworldly hooks of The Fame Monster which is common sense.

MANiCURE was good to listen to, but now it feels like her vocals are very bored, very characterless. In Poker Face she was channelling a robotic voice; here, hardly say there's any …

Alfonso

I've said it from the beginning, MANiCURE should've been a single, sometimes I still read comments on G.U.Y. video, and people still ask for the song in the credits..

Plus Adele also stanned for it..

:legend: 

Archived