💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer To Get "close" In "American Horror Story: Hotel"

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

They should have an orgy scene with Taylor.  don't act disgusted, you know you want it.  

Hidden Content

​Did I say I was disgusted??  I want that fukcking orgy more than you honey bunny.   :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

OMG THE HOTTEST MAN ALIVE ACTING NEXT TO GAGA... I WILL FU CKIN ENJOY AHS SEASON 5... CUM, HORROR, ARTPOP , HOOKERS AND MATT BOMER OMG I AM IN HEAVEN

Alfonso

​probably like late June/July - Aug usually it's around 3 months before the premiere, then they continue shooting like few weeks after the show has started and then they come back after the new year to shoot the final episodes :shrug: 

I dont think so :lolly:

He said that they had a meeting today on the set, so I asume today would be the "presentation day" the crew gets to know each other, they speak about the show and they start seeing the script.... Meaning that the shooting could start on May (or even this month if everyone had their script months before :sis: )

idk :toofunny:

TimisaMonster

Gaga does attract the gays :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Robotboy

why dont i recognize him from AHS? :rip: i didnt finish asylym or freak show cuz they were disgusting but i liked the other 2 seasons

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Blue Jeans

why dont i recognize him from AHS? :rip: i didnt finish asylym or freak show cuz they were disgusting but i liked the other 2 seasons

​Gurl BYE.. Asylum was the best season.

and you don't recognize him cause he only appeared in one episode of Freakshow and he died in the same episode..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

monketsharona

Surprised he calls her Stefani when they haven't even met. 

​Maybe they talked by phone. 

gagzus

I just hope she can act well since Ryan Murphy seems to have cast we without an audition :awkney: 

monketsharona

"Horry story" :hor:  :giggle: 

I kind of like that name.

​Corrected ;) They changed my original title 

Sister

They will look great side by side, the beautiful people.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived