Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Hillary Clinton : I love the Lady Gaga comparison

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life

I want Gaga to support Hillary so she can win.

edit: but definitely not overdo it. I don't want her too involved in politics cuz It can't do much for her career.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

nath4gaga

I don't want gaga to endorse any kind of politics - she has already said in the past that she doesn't have much interest in being a part of it (except for liberation ofc.) It also won't do her any good - I feel it's definitely one area of the world she should stay away from - by all means she can do whatever the **** she likes, base-jumping, next masterchef, air hostess etc. - whatever but don't get involved in politics xD

Omegahedron

​no, he is gay

Okay. Why do you feel that makes a difference to the circumstances?

AquaFire Witch

I don't want gaga to endorse any kind of politics - she has already said in the past that she doesn't have much interest in being a part of it (except for liberation ofc.) It also won't do her any good - I feel it's definitely one area of the world she should stay away from - by all means she can do whatever the **** she likes, base-jumping, next masterchef, air hostess etc. - whatever but don't get involved in politics xD

​Completely agree with your statement. It's refreshing to just see what she is passionate about without getting overly political. Sometimes I get annoyed when celebrities go too far and allow it to affect and dictate everything they do with their career. I like neutral humanitarian Gaga.

Archived