💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Hillary Clinton : I love the Lady Gaga comparison

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Enhsa

New Hampshire Democrats go ‘Gaga’ for Hillary Clinton

A top Democratic official in New Hampshire compared Hillary Clinton to outlandish popstar Lady Gaga, warning a crowd of party faithful Tuesday not to form a crush around the former secretary of state when she works the room.

State Party Chairman Raymond Buckley made the comparison during his introduction of Mrs. Clinton at an event at the state party headquarters in Concord.

“She’s going to come by and say hello,” said Mr. Buckley. “You can’t be like my gay friends at a Lady Gaga concert. She may be your Lady Gaga but she will come to you.”

With that, Mrs. Clinton took the mic to a swell of cheers and applause from the roughly 50 party activists in attendance, according to a pool report.

“I love the Lady Gaga comparison,” said Mrs. Clinton, who is visiting New Hampshire in the second week of her run for the White House.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/new-hampshire-democrats-go-gaga-hillary-clinton/#.VTahrvPzd_k.twitter#ixzz3Xz9Y2zjB
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Dangerous Man

Gaga for vice-president. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

SKANK

Anyone else find his wording a little off-colour or offensive?

I don't find it particularly offensive, but I understand what you mean. 

If it makes you feel any better the man who said it, Raymond Buckley, is an openly gay politician. 

Archived