💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus' long armpit hair raises eyebrows

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/04/21/miley-cyrus-long-armpit-hair-raises-eyebrows-divides-all-humans/26113809/

Oh Miley please stop, please.:awkney:

Sorry if AP:lolly:

Updated: I can't believe this thread got this messy:awkney:. You guys, I was just saying that her armpit hair looked gross, but she can do whatever she wants.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Armpit hair is hot on guys tho

​she's not a G.U.Y. btw

She must have intended to do that, it's impossible she didn't know

SEVDALIZA

Oh Miley please stop, please.:awkney:

​Stop what? Shaving? That's what she did. Anything wrong with that?

I see no one complaining when guys have armpit hair, can we stop the double standards?

operating from another world

Zsolti

:sweat: yikes

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

ARTPOPchamp

Didn't Madonna do the armpit thing last year? And European women have been doing it for centuries. Over Miley. She needs to go away or at least come up with some actual talent instead of using cheap schemes to get attention. 

Didn't Madonna do the armpit thing last year? And European women have been doing it for centuries. Over Miley. She needs to go away or at least come up with some actual talent instead of using cheap schemes to get attention. 

​It's a statement. Just because she's not the first to do it doesn't mean she doesn't stand by what she's trying to say with it.

superhuman

Didymus

Love it :legend:

This completely irrational idea of women having to look like children (interesting thought, is it not?) must be swept off the face of the earth asap.

I'm shocked that women don't applaud these kinds of things instead of saying she's gross. I mean, imagine the time and effort you can save by just not shaving anywhere. Free for all. #RebelHeart

Archived