Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Jessie J the British Gaga?

Free My Mind

Featured Posts

Free My Mind

in my opinion Jessie J is the closest thing that the UK has to gaga... they have a lot of things in common.

Both of them wrote for other musicians before starting their solo careers. Both of them are rather versatile and have shown talents in pop, dance and ballads (I think gaga trumps Jessie J here though). 

Both of them are extremely vocally talented and their live singing is often thought to be their biggest asset.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sia Daily

LMFAO r u kidden meh!?

GAGA is the British Gaga darlins, gaga is international, she's every nation's sweetheart

Spock

No, I don't think so. Jessie J didn't change the game like Gaga did. Also her music is kinda sucky 

who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

no

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Didymus

"the closest thing that the UK has to Gaga"

Well, this doesn't necessarily say much :shrug: I do recognize the things you listed but I still see more differences in total than I see similarities.

Since everyone's giving his/her opinion on Jessie, lemme add that I think she's wasting her talent completely, though I love Big White Room and Mama Knows Best :whitney:

Tropico

I don't think so. I don't Britain has their very own Gaga. Except, Gaga. :laughga: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Cody Draco

Jessie J is in the Cher Lloyd, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice realm of pop music.

Gaga has her own territory.

G.O.A.T.

gagzus

I don't think so. I don't Britain has their very own Gaga. Except, Gaga. :laughga: 

​we have Gaga's idols; Elton, Bowie & we did have Freddy so we had a Gaga before Gaga :derpga: 

luckythisway

Lily Allen is. In 2009 she was one of Britain's electropop innovators, along with Gaga

CHROMATICA

Archived