💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

a(men) fashion?

vanus

Featured Posts

vanus

i  was just thinking and amen fashion, does she mean like "a man fashion"
 " a man" on the runway dressed in his best? 

or is it just amen 

what is this song really about, why jesus? help
:gum:

imma cut a bitch

Pure Adrenaline

it's AMEN .... not a men :awkney: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Vernier

amen

[ey-men, ah-men]

Examples
Word Origin

interjection
it is so; so be it (used after a prayer, creed, or other formal statement to express solemn ratification or agreement).
adverb
verily; truly.
noun
an utterance of the interjection “amen.”.
a musical setting for such an utterance.
5. an expression of concurrence or assent: The committee gave its amen to the proposal

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

VOLANTIS

Still have no idea what this song is about? Is it about her? Is it about Jesus? Is she Jesus? Is she hinting at the Second coming? Did we miss it? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

gagzus

amen as in she's praising fashion like you would praise god, allah etc when u pray

VOLANTIS

amen as in she's praising fashion like you would praise god, allah etc when u pray

​But who is 'Dressed in his best'? Who is Black Jesus? Why did Black Jesus grow up in New York City since he was born on Broadway? Why did Black Jesus leave Concrete Poetry and old symbolism? And "Wear out your Vision", Is Black Jesus Blind? Is this Blind Black Jesus... all hail :wtf:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Haroon

If it was that case then I hope it'd be "ah, men on the runway" because "a men on the runway" is grammatically incorrect :giveup: 

gagzus

​But who is 'Dressed in his best'? Who is Black Jesus? Why did Black Jesus grow up in New York City since he was born on Broadway? Why did Black Jesus leave Concrete Poetry and old symbolism? And "Wear out your Vision", Is Black Jesus Blind? Is this Blind Black Jesus... all hail :wtf:

:toofunga:

Kayla

The song is about how you can change your attitude the same way you change your fashion. As Gaga had new experiences and branched out in life, she found it possible to change her way of thinking. 

Archived