💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you obsesses over gaga around friends?

Dodo

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

I used to, sometimes. Hardly do it at this point. Now it's more about FKA twigs or Pentatonix, when it happens :emma: 

operating from another world

Robotboy

i try not to. just recently i talked musicals with my friend and she was like "oh yeah sound of music. awesome". and i like "did you see gagas oscars tribute?" she was like "ya, boring"

im no longer her friend

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

codymonster

I do. I subtly try and slip her into a lot of my conversations, so I don't seem obsessive, but I still am getting the word out about our good sis :toofunny: 

Haroon

Around a few friends yeah but that's only because I know they can take it, and because they're really into some other other artists so we just have a big discussion about newest stuff randomly :laughga: Like the other night I was at a friend's birthday thing and we got into some huge fanning session over Taylor Swift right in the middle of the rest of the friends that were there but we couldn't care less :dies: The others were like " :madge: "

xoxo cupcakke

Not really. They know she's like one of my idols but, we never really discuss it

The only reason they know is because I told one of my friends I was going to Wal-Mart at midnight to buy Born This Way and be the first one to buy it in my area

Turns out they didn't stock the album nor even had it in their store, there was a tornado which ripped through a nearby city that night, and my friend is complete snitch. The thirst for Born This Way was real though so I couldn't help myself :thetea:

HolyFameMonster

i mean i fought my algebra teacher when she said she didnt think gaga was talented :toofunga:

I used to talk about her all the time with friends and family until I realized how dumb and annoying I probably was

never again

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Nicole

During school I didn't excessively talk/obsess over her around friends, if something big happened I would mention it and we might have a small conversation about it and move on. I think because I didn't talk and go about her too much they sometimes even asked questions etc and I remember when Gaga tickets were being released in Australia they all had their computers on helping me to make sure I got tickets and when I got my M&G they were sosososo excited for me because they knew how long I'd been waiting and I really appreciated because they could have easily said it was a waste of money blah blah. Some of them came to Gaga's shows as well and I really loved that too. 

Archived