Accolades?

Charts?

GP?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

​It is truly disgusting how she can make so much money being a s-xualised woman and showing off her naked body in pop music... 

​Leaked dwuw video snippets says Hi

Oh I forgot Gaga was in a Burqa during her whole videography.

:awkney:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

​How is she not disgusting? 

Replying by repeating your original statement without adding any valid points is immature. If you're not ready to discuss your opinion on Rihanna, then don't post it in the first place. :shrug: Not that name calling someone you never met is ever a valid opinion to begin with. 

Replying by repeating your original statement without adding any valid points is immature. If you're not ready to discuss your opinion on Rihanna, then don't post it in the first place. :shrug: Not that name calling someone you never met is ever a valid opinion to begin with. 

​YOu sound pressed

Sexxx Dreams (feat. Rihanna) would have been a MASSIVE hit :giveup: 

​how when gaga was flopping and now rihanna is as well with everyone shes releasing? riHIV is done

Sexxx

​how when gaga was flopping and now rihanna is as well with everyone shes releasing? riHIV is done

​...why would you even say that

PartySick

​At least Azealia is talented

​I could care less how talented she is, she's a nasty human being. Same with Madonna tbh. I like some of their songs but I can't stand to listen to them because they're just...bad people...:awkney:

🖤

bionic

​Well, Rihanna is disgusting. If she wouldn't work with Azealia due to her bad attitude, why work with Rihanna? :duck:

​If Gaga can work with Terry Richardson, R Kelly (etc) I'm sure she can find it in herself to forgive Rihanna for her faults. :pray: 

buy bionic

​If Gaga can work with Terry Richardson, R Kelly (etc) I'm sure she can find it in herself to forgive Rihanna for her faults. :pray: 

​Terry Richardson is one of the best photographers around. I would love to be photographed by him one day, I'd do anything.

And R. Kelly is a genius, he makes great music and gives these Pop girls some of the best jams. Remember Outrageous by Britney? 

bionic

​Terry Richardson is one of the best photographers around. I would love to be photographed by him one day, I'd do anything.

And R. Kelly is a genius, he makes great music and gives these Pop girls some of the best jams. Remember Outrageous by Britney? 

​Talent does not negate negative actions.

buy bionic

​Talent does not negate negative actions.

​What have Terry and R. Kelly done wrong, tbh?

Archived