💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Married-Gaga going to be different?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Hola Soraya

The Nuptial Chanteuse. :derpga: I don't think she's going to radically change. I think what we're seeing now is a pretty good indication of how Married Gaga will feel and act. There's no denying she is in a really happy place at the moment. :gayhat:

If y'all are thirsty now, imagine what's going to happen when the first official little monster is born... Oh the blackouts and the meltdowns on this site... :reductive: 

P.S Imagine if Gaga was reading all these posts a--lysing every iota of her personal life and the decisions she made and didn't make... :eww:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Nooo I really don't think so. I think she will always have her sense of humor and her daredevil side. She will just be more mature, that's all.

Henry

Yes. She will stop making music and be with ha family consisting of Taylor, 3 kids & Asia in the 24 Million dollar mansion in Malibu

TimisaMonster

It does change when you get married...perhaps she'll be more family friendly when she has kids and a husband who perhaps wants her to "tone down" the crazy...

Plus, she may go into more acting when she has kids...do something with Taylor on screen...her music may be even better now that she has pure love and happiness with a hubby and future baby :shrug:

I only see good things happening...I hope they don't get divorced :ohno:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Woolfsmck

well she allways changes so why not this time? :thetea:

​She is already different ... Before Taylor and After Taylor ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Phoenix

Yes. She is already different. Since she found and fell in love with taylor she's been changing. Or she is probably just maturing. It's a normal thing anyways. 

💎

Vernier

Yes, she'll hashtag everything with #MrsKinney :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Nicole

idk she'll have a ring on her finger?

Seriously though, if she does change at some point istg this fanbase will blame it on marriage. she's 29, she gonna "grow up" at some point and I don't think that's a bad thing - new phase in life equals new experiences, new inspiration to write from.

Archived